• It's Chump's fault.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• I doubt Jesus would make an earthquake. You'd have to really piss him off. His dad on the other hand....

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• There's three. They're different but all the same.

Read a book, sheesh.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Big daddy, junior, and the spook.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Let's drive another SUV. Get 11 and go psycho about a dime.

Off to cracker and confess.

Really? I'm so fucking guilt ridden, sitting in a house of God ain't gonna do it.

I got to let the whole town know, via my $500 bucks this week, that I had a flat tire while Stacy said fuck it, I want it in my ass again.

Here, son. Go fuck yourself up.

• What is odd is that we have had so little earthquake activity in the last few years.

lazs

There was 2. A 7.0 and a 6.4 this past July. $5.3 billion in damages.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• I meant locally milo... generally it seems like we would have at least a couple of real low grade ones a year... Ones you hardly notice.

I still say holy ghost.... was brought up on the non PC version of the sign of the cross.... the sign of the cross is very cool too in my opinion.... it is as cool as tipping your hat to a lady kinda thing. Not really a catholic anymore if ... I ever was one but the sign of the cross is cool as it gets.... I mean....looking for something to do with your hands while everyone is looking at the dead guy? sign of the cross to the rescue.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Secret handshake.

• Is this one of those we don't know what we don't know? Sometimes those jump up and bite you on the ass, hard.

https://www.foxnews.com/scienc…fault-ridgecrest-sequence

It's in the middle of nowhere though.

Everyone in SoCal is within 30 miles of an active fault. The San Adreas is a major fault and it goes off about once every 100 years. The last one was in 1857 and was a 7.9. If that goes off now it will be a major disaster.