Trump Will "Steamroll The Competition" In 2020, Moody's Election Model Predicts

• Of course he's gong to pile drive those pathetic democrats scumbags.

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli…s-accurate-election-model

Moody’s has been highly accurate in predicting the outcome of elections dating back to 1980. The only time the company was incorrect was in 2016, when it predicted Hillary Clinton would narrowly win.

Three different economic models employed by the analytics agency suggest that Trump’s Electoral College victory is on course to surpass the 304-227 count that secured him victory over ‘Crooked’ Hillary.

• I doubt he'll take Michigan again. But... He can stand to lose a few flyover states and still win the election. This type of right-wing poll is dangerous though. Never think for a second that the election is in the bag. TDS is a real thing. The lefties will be pulling out all the stops this time around.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• He won’t get Wisconsin, they’re pissed about the tarriffs up there.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Our candidates may range from mediocre to loon. Our primary may appear fo be structured by a 9 year old. And we may be trying to throw the election via Medicare For All Illegal Immigrants and reparatione for slavery.

But it's entirely possible that none of that will matter. Whether it's via TDS or vote-rigging, our Dear Leaders are not gonna allow you peasants to decide something this important again.

Pulling out of Syria was the final straw. We're going to defeat him, and *they* are gonna make an example of him. Nothing he's 'accomplished' will last through 2024.

Except of course the judicial appointments. But They have ways of dealing with those god-like old codgers should that be necessary. Hell, they've already recruitted Gore-Suck.

• Tinyhands could've run out the clock on his first term in peace. He could've made an ass of himself all four happy years- and maybe 8- if he'd just play ball like every other empty suit.

But as we all know, people with mental health and impulse-control problems... they don't necessarily play well with others.

Trump has committed a fatal sin: he has seriously fucked with Israel and Saudi Arabia. And almost as importantly, our military-industrial complex.

They're throwing EVERYTHING short of ASSasination at him. And that only because they don't think it's necessary.

Gird your shriveled loins teabillies.

• The Moody thing had a caveat... the economic model is good... people who work for a living vote with their pocketbooks.

But... turnout will be the thing. judging from all the thousands Trump has to turn away at rallies? well... looks like his voters... who do actually vote... will 'trump' the TDS whiny 'voting is toooooo hard' crowd.

I think ones Trump actually gets out and does more rallies and once the debates start he will go up even faster. Warren can't even answer simple softball questions from other cantidates or moderators about who the fuck is gonna pay for all her crap.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• An impeached Prez can't run for Prez.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Yeah?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• if trump wins in 2020 there will be something really wrong with america

i still think you should march on the whitehouse and burn it to the ground. insist on better than the shit you have now. you deserve better

i would say that for my lot in new zealand but they are not corrupt just annoying. but i still hate the fuckers and would never vote for any of them. voting for them just encouges them

dont be a sheep

• Awesome. Excel slings balls of shit and Iron steps up to the plate with a giant wiffle bat and knocks that shit into the outfield.

Where it belongs.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• We're tired of being the world's policeman, janitor, and door mat. Trump is us yelling "we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore!"