Another question for you pc guys

• What would you use to do a virus check on a phone... the lady has been hacked...we think through a pet store that was hacked and personal info taken...anyway her LinkedIn Facebook etc etc has been taken over...and she found out today that her email has also been hacked...and the provider actually shut the account as they noticed it had been accessed from around the world four different countries in the few days.... anyway she had changes the password just a few days ago... I'm now thinking she may have a key logger in her phone...

Talk about painful... closing bank accounts etc etc

Anyway we have used malware bites and eset online.... both come back clear but I'm not sure

• Another reason I never use phones to do any interweb bidness.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.