Wait what? Trump is actually nuts?

• And yet you berate Trump for the same behavior Reagan was infamous for... Reagan was also a maverick entertainment-personality turned politician, impulsive and rude at times, hated by the press, talked directly to the people, seen by the world as a madman with his finger on the nuclear button. And he also defeated his enemies through economic warfare. The parallels are remarkable...

dont even compare the two, that is just fucking retarded

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Trump is already successful in the eyes of his supporters. Reagan is still a fraud and a failure in the eyes of his detractors. People are funny that way...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Well, if Trump is scum, then I want to be scum. You must want to be less than scum...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• He's a proven idiot. And no village wants him.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• MNN, I gotta ask. How does it feel to see that 99% of your fellow travelers, the people who agree with you on things like politics and religion, have fallen head over heels for a retarded orange yankee con-man piece of shit? Does it make you question your worldview? If most people who agree with you are such gullible fucktards, doesn't that tell you something?

• I do not question my worldview one bit. chump has made his life off of dupes and marks. Sooner or later all suckers realize they have been taken. They have confused his campaign babble for principle but he has none past his own interests. You firmly anchor yourself to principles, never people, that is where they err. If their guy changes his mind every 5 minutes, then so do they. They are camp followers.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• I do not question my worldview one bit. chump has made his life off of dupes and marks. Sooner or later all suckers realize they have been taken. They have confused his campaign babble for principle but he has none past his own interests. You firmly anchor yourself to principles, never people, that is where they err. If their guy changes his mind every 5 minutes, then so do they. They are camp followers.

Yup.

• If the only interests Trump has just happen to make my life better or keep it from getting worse .... along with that of my entire country..... then yeah.... call me a sycophant...

Hell... just watching CNN ratings go into the toilet and their lefty anchors have their heads explode is enough... I mean... that is more fun than any POTUS in my memory.

Trump has brought humor to the republican party. Trump has removed humor from the left.

I mean... .that would be enough for most people right there.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The Left really has purged all humor from its ranks. But that was self-inflicted by our dear SJW's. Trump's contrast to our humorless old nags is his greatest asset.

Shame that he's a retarded piece of shit.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• I seriously doubt he is retarded. I mean... if he is... what does that make all his opponents?

We can argue about how much good he has done.... and historians will... but...

you have to agree that he has done no harm. Triggering the left is not actual 'harm'

I don't know... apprehensions at the border are down this month from 140k to 52k That is directly the result of things Trump did that the demoncrats fought him on tooth and nail... I can't think of a POTUS that would have fought and won under such horrific attacks and resistance.

He just made the trade deal with Japan and the USMCA is out there ready to be voted on...

Contrast this with the demoncrats who have done nothing... nada.. zilch.. except drag their feet and oppose.

The republicans tried that with the monkey boy... and their cause was at least just.... In this case the demoncrats are dragging their feet on bi partisan stuff.... HUGE difference.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Trump could get everyone laid, and they would still bitch.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Tinyhands has so far done a good job of not killing people for no good reason. Certainly better than Dubya and arguably better than Obummer. And I don't have a huge problem with his immigration policy.

But on trade? All he's accomplished so far is photo-ops and fuckups. In theory I *might* actually support a lot of his stated goals on trade. In practice he's a fucktard who will accomplish jack shit on trade except to put his dick-sucking farmers out of work.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif