Wait what? Trump is actually nuts?

• That’s been posted twice already.

Just saying.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Fake tweets do not your position make.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Trump actually will make comments like that in person... he does it as a joke but it always triggers the left.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• LOL... yeah.... I kinda see him that way. I think he gets bored easily without conflict. I can somewhat identify with that.

lazs

• not a fake tweet, i went to twitter myself, the retard said it... not the demeanor of a sane man.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• I have said way worse here... as have most.. .in jest. It surpasses 'troll' I like trigger way more than troll... but then... I have always been partial to triggers.

I am somewhat amazed that nogame fell for it tho.

lazs

• What's this "we" shit?

While other men were serving there country fighting hot and cold wars, you were dressed in a spandex jumpsuit wearing fucking makeup.

Fag.

sorry we as a nation opposed your communist union stooge principles

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• we made the communists feel the heat around the world - you're welcome

And yet you berate Trump for the same behavior Reagan was infamous for... Reagan was also a maverick entertainment-personality turned politician, impulsive and rude at times, hated by the press, talked directly to the people, seen by the world as a madman with his finger on the nuclear button. And he also defeated his enemies through economic warfare. The parallels are remarkable...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• And yet you berate Trump for the same behavior Reagan was infamous for... Reagan was also a maverick entertainment-personality turned politician, impulsive and rude at times, hated by the press, talked directly to the people, seen by the world as a madman with his finger on the nuclear button. And he also defeated his enemies through economic warfare. The parallels are remarkable...

Oh now you've gone and done it. How dare you compare his idol with Trump.

By the way, you forgot the part about Reagan imposing tariffs.

:biggrin

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.