Wait what? Trump is actually nuts?

• You don't think the japan deal was good? How bout USMCA? those are better trade deals than I can even ever remember... got us out of that TPP abortion... and while not trade... he kept the world from screwing us by getting out of the Paris accord... you got to admit.... all of the above is excellent stuff.... unheard of till now.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Curly... before Trump took office.... CNN was considered fair and balanced and a source for 'real news' Trump has exposed em for what they were all along.. and almost destroyed them...

BBC has always had that rep but I have watched it from time to time and I don't think it is any less political or any more fair than CNN was/is... I believe that Trump is doing to BBC (in a small way) what he did to CNN.

People are starting to wake up.

lazs

• You don't think the japan deal was good? How bout USMCA? those are better trade deals than I can even ever remember... got us out of that TPP abortion... and while not trade... he kept the world from screwing us by getting out of the Paris accord... you got to admit.... all of the above is excellent stuff.... unheard of till now.

lazs

I doubt many people have even heard he met with their PM, much less signed a trade pact. I doubt they ALSO heard of his meeting with the PM of the biggest democracy on earth (India)

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

lazs

Inconsequential. Trump's trade deals are nothing-burgers compared to existing and/or proposed deals he was supposed to improve on.

Where has Tinyhands improved on NAFTA or TPP in ways that I should give a shit about... AND that congress will ratify?

This is what happens when you elect a blow-hard who can't work with others: inconsequential tweaks so that Tinyhands can put his name on a 'deal' and claim victory. But no changes that really amount to anything.

So far, Tinyhand's only lasting legacy will be (1) a bunch of judicial appointees which could've been made by any elected Republicunt capable of signing its name. And (2) tax cuts for billionaires added directly to the national debt.

In the long run, Trump's orange stink will linger on everything he supposedly supports for a generation.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• Our biggest trading partners are Japan and canada and mexico and china. I doubt most people know that even... these are all countries tho that Trump has made deals with or is about to.

lazs

• Twat... he did not improve TPP... he dumped it. The japan deal is billions for American farmers.. as was promised. USMCA is so good compared to NAFTA that the unions support it. Open your eyes.

What deals was he supposed to improve on other than China... which is a very tough nut to crack but now they even want to come back to the table... they actually said they would sign a limited one so long as it allowed them to continue to steal tech like the monkey boy and bush and god wanted.

The paris accord does not get much play but it would have been a disaster on the scale of the green new deal.

He also did not sign the 'small arms treaty' of the UN... this is huge for me and gun owners.

You have to admit his immigration policies are in direct opposition to the demoncrat house... and he has reduced border arrests from 140k to 50k The wall is being built and further reduces that number.

What is not to like? I mean... is there some policy he has you don't like? or is it just you think he is mean and don't like his supporters?

lazs

• Thats it? that is all you got? LOL.. .one minor thing is that he is trying to protect our grid from attack.

He also offered to meet with pelosi on infrastructure. She said.. no.. not unless green new deal shit is in the package.. .fuck a bunch of bridges and shit. We want carbon credits (for our companies) and shutting down oil and gas exploration.

If the demoncrats suggested even one actual item that was real infrastructure he would endorse it.

Adding millions of illegals who shit on the sidewalk is not infrastructure...

lazs

• Milo.. what? the lowest half of Americans has gotten more of a pay raise adjusted for inflation than they have in 50 years. That chart is kinda strange. What exactly is purchasing power? do you know?

It should reflect wages vs inflation.. is that not correct? wages have gone up but inflation has stayed steady.

lazs

• April 30, 2019

WASHINGTON — Democratic congressional leaders emerged from a meeting at the White House on Tuesday and announced that President Trump had agreed to pursue a $2 trillion infrastructure plan to upgrade the nation’s highways, railroads, bridges and broadband.

• What purchasing power really means is... how much labor can you buy with your dollar.. that would be in simplistic form.. . you hire a landscaper to mow your lawn.. in 1950 you could get a kid to do it for fifty cents.

Rising wages naturally affect your 'purchasing power' which is different from inflation in that it is what you can get labor for.

Naturally if there is high employment at good wages... your 'purchasing power' over others is lessened..

When purchasing power matters of course is when it affects inflation.. which is has not done so far for most Americans. Purchasing power can be a race between who's labor is worth more and at some point affects inflation.. if for instance you need a new car but all the autoworkers just got a raise to $300 an hour.. that car would cost $500k.. that would affect your purchasing power on that item but would also show up as inflation.

So far that has not shown up.. the price of things that really affect the average American.... energy.. . fuel costs.. groceries... housing .. health care.. have not changed substantially one way or the other..

What has kept inflation down is de regulation which allows companies to start up and allows current companies to charge less.

maybe to much information for you?

lazs

• Milo... so what happened? Trump does not do bills.. the house does. Are you saying that they dropped the ball?

lazs

• Actually.. no.. I mean.. Trump does sign em.. but I believe that abortion never left the house.. for sure it never passed a vote in the senate.

Last I had heard the bill never got out of the house because the demoncrats were not in the least bit serious about passing something that anyone would sign. riding unicorns to work did not get the votes.

lazs

• TDS levels in here seem to be rising.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• TDS levels in here seem to be rising.

It's kinda like watching someone go insane. Amusing at first but annoying after awhile.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.