They will be coming for your dogs next

Parks added, "A gun went off . . . got her in the leg."

Well it should'a been a better shot and got her in the head.

Nothing I say nor have ever said should be taken too seriously by anyone ever. Particularly the wildly contradictory things I write on internet forums.

I'm just throwing ideas around. Trying to see what sticks.

Turtles all the way down.

• Well it should'a been a better shot and got her in the head.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• So,I've been waiting on a new pup,they had a litter a few weeks back but only 3 and 2 were female and the 1 male just wasnt what I'm looking for. I got a call yesterday as they just had a litter of 9 pups,then they told me there were 2 more litters due today. This afternoon they called again said both litters were whelped last night and they got 6 in 1 litter and 7 in the other,if my maths are right thats 22 pups!

These dogs go for around 4K and up,thats like 88k+,not too bad for a few days work. Almost makes me want to get back into it except the cost and the stress involved. All these litters are Csections so that costs and the buy in is around 10 grand. I'm just too old to be bothered but DAMN,80K in just a short time.

• So how many of them look like you?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Yeah well,

Sounds like big numbers.

I've always viewed high volume puppy production as a scumbag's game. An industry of degenerate weaklings exploiting creatures who are, by a few measures of evolution, their superiors.You must be a real piece of shit.

• I wish people could control their emotions and realize that their dogs are just animals. They can be fun animals, and in a few cases they are useful animals. Some people even consider them to be tasty animals. But they are animals. Not children. In the grand scheme of things they are far closer to a pig than a child. So grow the fuck up and stop letting that drooling leg humper control you via your unchecked emotions.

• I wish people could control their emotions and realize that their dogs are just animals. They can be fun animals, and in a few cases they are useful animals. Some people even consider them to be tasty animals. But they are animals. Not children. In the grand scheme of things they are far closer to a pig than a child. So grow the fuck up and stop letting that drooling leg humper control you via your unchecked emotions.

Where are goats on this hierarchy of yours?

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Yeah well,

Looks like we've got even more insight into the mindset of a useless shitstain. Along with yet more proof that niggers shouldn't keep pets.

Go fuck yourself punk. Nobody cares what a self absorbed fuckwit thinks. You really should have learned that by now.

• I don't see anything wrong with scroats post. I feel exactly the same and I have owned dog(s) longer than many of you. I know farmers and hunters who use their dogs but do not get all that attached.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)