Democrats Wrote to Ukraine in May 2018, Demanding It Investigate Trump - or risk losing aid

• Democrat senators demanded Ukraine investigate Trump for something that didn't even happen. "Digging up dirt" and a fishing expedition.

Also, I have a list of at least 6 Democrat congressmen that went to Ukraine in 2017 to have meetings with officials. I'll post that in this thread.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli…ing-it-investigate-trump/

Democrats wrote to the Ukrainian government in May 2018 urging it to continue investigations into President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign — collusion later found not to exist.

The demand, which came from U.S. Senators Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Dick Durbin (D-IL), and Patrick Leahy (D-VT), resurfaced Wednesday in an opinion piece written by conservative Marc Thiessen in the Washington Post.

Ironically, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) declared Tuesday that the mere possibility that President Trump had asked Ukraine to continue an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden — even without a quid pro quo — was enough to trigger an impeachment inquiry. (Biden boasted in 2018 that he had forced Ukraine to remove its prosecutor by threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid; he did not tell his audience at the Council on Foreign Relations that the prosecutor was looking into a firm on whose board his son, Hunter Biden, was serving.)

Don't believe that source? How about CNN?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/04…ueller-ukraine/index.html

• In fact, those Democrats THREATENED Ukraine, implying US assistance to Ukraine was at stake.

This is actual fact, not made up bullshit by a secret informant. This is verifiable FACT

https://thefederalistpapers.or…ine-not-investigate-trump

In this case it is the fact that Democrats in Congress sent a letter to the Ukraine threatening to not support the nation if it did not investigate President Donald Trump, The Washington Post reported.

“It got almost no attention, but in May, CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe,” it said.

“In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as ‘strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,’ the Democratic senators declared, ‘We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,’ before demanding Lutsenko ‘reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.’

• They are everything that they accuse others of.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Really? Just admit you're ass deep in russian politiks.

Or stand that that big orange dummy up in his favorite slot, 8pm, and tell us we're wrong. Us is you. Do you wanna go hang out with commie bigots the next 50 years?

It's not American pride. Selfish pride. It's hiding an F in gym.

• Actually gina... that is how Rudy got involved in the first place... he was tasked with finding out exactly what is in that article.... the Biden thing just fell in his lap as part of that investigation.

Sluggo is correct.. . the reason tho.... I think..... is because they lack any morality at all and just assume that everyone is just like them.... it is that way with gun control. They know that they are too emotional and fucked up to be trusted with a gun so they assume everyone is like them.

Gonna get ugly... Trump promised us ugly swamp things and something tells me this will be historic. I believe this is a turning point in American politics

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I think their all squealing like stuck pigs.

The Ukraine was fed billions of dollars in US aid and the Dems got theirs out of it. Of course that's what was going on. That's their game. They give or promise aid to corrupt countries and get kickbacks, like the cokey boy getting the job. Same with Pelosi's son. Schiff was involved too. I've seen a list of at least 8 democrat congressmen who traveled to Ukraine at the same time.

• Yep... the dems want this to be a quick and dirty impeachment in the house. the longer it goes on the dirtier they get and the more lame and desperate they look. If the republicans get a chance to bring in people to testify the dems goose is cooked. It doesn't matter how many traitor CIA 'whistleblowers' come forward on the transcript. it will be their word against the other ten people in the call.... including the pres of the Ukraine.

The transcript is a dead end... good for nothing but throwing mud on the wall and then running... that is why they are going after the taxes angle.

lazs

• They're purposely keeping everything in house. Their "subpoenas" are not real subpoenas. They're written by a law group that the Dems paid last year to handle this impeachment scam. What they actually are are requests that are worded to be subpoena like. A real one could be challenged in court, These are designed and worded so that refusing their request is will become part of their obstruction cries that will follow. You can look them up.

The idea is to not allow any chance of legal challenge, participation or inquiry from anybody else. They want no exposure. They know if they issue a real subpoena, they're open for challenge and would likely be thrown out.

• They're purposely keeping everything in house. Their "subpoenas" are not real subpoenas. They're written by a law group that the Dems paid last year to handle this impeachment scam. What they actually are are requests that are worded to be subpoena like. A real one could be challenged in court, These are designed and worded so that refusing their request is will become part of their obstruction cries that will follow. You can look them up.

The idea is to not allow any chance of legal challenge, participation or inquiry from anybody else. They want no exposure. They know if they issue a real subpoena, they're open for challenge and would likely be thrown out.

Have you been listening to Bongino by chance? That’s exactly what he said in his show the other day. He’s exactly right.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Have you been listening to Bongino by chance? That’s exactly what he said in his show the other day. He’s exactly right.

I read about it. I don't know who that guy is. Anybody can find out this information but most people like to be brainwashed with talking points that agree with their point of view .

Pelosi and these Democrats are the absolute scum of the earth. They're hell-bent on reversing the election. They're protecting their own skins as well. They're going to get theirs

• Nearly one half of voters agree with the dems "whatever tactic necessary" MO.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Not sure sluggo... even a poll of registered demoncrats says that not much more than half of them want this. Way less than half with independents.

lazs

• An obvious racist.