The most dishonest and disgusting members of the house?

• Shiff for brains keeps getting ejected because he represents some on Cali’s worst.

Schiff's district, numbered as the 27th from 2001 to 2003 and as the 29th from 2003 and 2013, has always been centered in the San Gabriel Valley east of Los Angeles, including Pasadena, Glendale and his hometown of Burbank. For his first six terms, he represented a district included the areas of Alhambra, Altadena, San Gabriel, Burbank, Glendale, South Pasadena, Temple City, Monterey Park, and Pasadena. In 2010, his district's boundaries were re-drawn to include, among others, La Cañada Flintridge and La Crescenta-Montrose as well as large slices of Los Angeles itself including Sunland-Tujunga, Hollywood, the Hollywood Hills, West Hollywood, Echo Park, Silver Lake, and Los Feliz.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• He might get run out of office over this latest scandal... You know Trump wants him charged for the several crimes he committed in this coup attempt.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• On the plus side, Trump has raised over $300M, twice what Oblahblah had, in the last year.

He also jump 11 points in the polls since this fake shit started.

Yeah, keep poking the bear you fucks.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I am going to send a small donation to Trump. I would love to see him run 24/7 commercials with nothing but soundbites from his opponents....

lazs

• Don’t forget to ask for the sound bite from Melania.

• yes... that would be jaw dropping. Every time I hear anything to do with moose and squirrel I crack up....

It was one of those things that....you had to be there. If it is possible to injure yourself from trying not to laugh? I caused serious injury to at least 4 people that day.

There is a followup to that story that I am not sure I recounted here.

lazs

• You don't like the president so you want to turn the country into another communist utopia?

Fight a war with the army you have, not the army you wish you had.

What an incredibly moronic comment but not surprised coming from someone like you. I am not going to support or vote for someone that I don't believe is qualified to be president, nor will I vote for someone just because of party affiliation. I would rather not caste my vote in those cases, just like the last election.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Pancho vanilla.. how is Trump not qualified to be POTUS? have you read the qualifications?

Aaand.. is there an actual party affiliation that is made up of fake mexicans? not illegals...

I am glad you are not voting tho.. since I think you are not bright enough to vote.

lazs

• Ta-da!

• Repeatedly asking foreign governments to investigate a political rival is a pretty good indicator he's not qualified.

Don't know why you call me a fake Mexican, I just toss that to you being a dumb fuck meth addict.

Who says I don't vote? I have voted in every federal, state and local election since I've been eligible to vote.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• I guess if you are running for office all the other stuff you did while on office before should be off the table for investigation. Tuff luck if someone running against you is dirty and you are the chief executive.

That makes perfect sense.

• pancho vanlilla .. you just said you would rather not cast your vote.. who did you vote for?

Qualifications have nothing to do with what you are saying. Saying he bribed other governments to get dirt is .. well.. at best an allegation that is unproven at this point.. the fact that you believe it betrays your agenda.

Every political post you make betrays your agenda.. you also claim a victimhood that I could not care less about.

I don't care if you call yourself a green martian. I am really sick of so called Americans claiming special status based on some fraction of this or that blood.. shut the fuck up...

So far your entire claim to being mexican is a land grant from Spain that is a couple hundred years old. How you explain that you look no more mexican than Old lady Grady when I know real 'mexicans' is beyond me.

You and the fake indian spittingbull are kinda.. well.. embarrassing to me.

You are not alone.. it was very popular to have indian blood here for a while.. I never knew why cause the plains indians were scum of the earth but.. it is what it is.. until someone asks for a DNA test.. then you can sit on the liars bench with Warren

lazs

• It certainly LOOKS like Biden broke the law by intervening on behalf one of his son's company, so THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE. I mean... Unless he's got something to HIDE

• pancho vanlilla .. you just said you would rather not cast your vote.. who did you vote for?

For president, I wrote in myself under the write in candidate.

Every political post you make betrays your agenda.. you also claim a victimhood that I could not care less about.

What agenda do I have? What victimhood have I claimed?

I don't care if you call yourself a green martian. I am really sick of so called Americans claiming special status based on some fraction of this or that blood.. shut the fuck up...

What special status have I claimed? Why am I a "so called American"? I am an American, I was born here, just like my brother and sisters and father.

So far your entire claim to being mexican is a land grant from Spain that is a couple hundred years old. How you explain that you look no more mexican than Old lady Grady when I know real 'mexicans' is beyond me.

My claim of being of Mexican descent stems from the fact that my mother was born in Mexico, as were my grandparents on both sides and that I am a 2nd generation American of Mexican descent. What does a Mexican supposed to look like? In your meth addicted racists mind, are we all supposed to look like dark skinned indians? Speak with an accent? What "real Mexicans" do you know? I'm sure that you don't know any other than the ones you may say hello to as they take your dishes from the table at your local restaurant.

You and the fake indian spittingbull are kinda.. well.. embarrassing to me.

I don't know why we'd be an embarrassment to you, you don't know either of us. However, as an American, I find racist piece of shits like you a stain on our country.

You are not alone.. it was very popular to have indian blood here for a while.. I never knew why cause the plains indians were scum of the earth but.. it is what it is.. until someone asks for a DNA test.. then you can sit on the liars bench with Warren

So now I have to take a DNA test to prove to some meth addicted racist I am of Mexican descent? Too funny.