The most dishonest and disgusting members of the house?

• A list.. you can have your own. My thinking is those gang of four women far left freshmen.. they are in a word.. disgusting.. . no matter what your political views.

Next... Shifty Shiff who has lied constantly about having dirt on.. RUSSIAN collusion? and never did reveal it?

Swallowwell.. another Californian idiot who... yeah.. my state.. is beyond disgusting.

That fake vietnam vet... forget his name.. as everyone probly does at this point.

watters.. need I say more?

What is the name of that chairman moon faced porch monkey? he is laughable...

There may be republicans just as bad but.. fuck.. the horrible lying useless demoncrats are sucking the oxygen from the whole idiot room

Sooo.. what are yours.. keep in mind...............I expect you to top any of the ones I have mentioned. Not.. "this guy is almost as bad" sorta shit.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• What was worse about Pencil Neck was that he said he'd SEEN evidence of collusion, and as the HEAD of the House Intel Committee, he absolutely had that access

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

• Of course it is fair. we love it. The demoncrats could have kept quite and played the game.. instead? they exposed themselves for all to see.. I don't feel sorry for em.

lazs

• The shitstain RINOs that aren’t supporting the president.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Any republican't that would vote for impeachment. At least one is from my state.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• The shitstain RINOs that aren’t supporting the president.

A great president once said, "Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official." That is why, as a Republican, I refuse to support the Oompa-Loompa.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• So you’re cheering for the pilot to crash the plane?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• A great president once said, "Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official." That is why, as a Republican, I refuse to support the Oompa-Loompa.

You don't like the president so you want to turn the country into another communist utopia?

Fight a war with the army you have, not the army you wish you had.

• I met Sheila Jackson Lee. That video of her on her cell phone at the podium while meeting with constituents was exactly the vibe I got when I saw her represin'n in the Cannon House building. That was late 90's or 2000. Anytime she is involved with anything, and she opens her piehole, I know there is going to be a "Really?!? call from most.

• Ok... the squad is pretty dishonest. marry your brother to get into the country?

Anyway.. shifty Shiff just took the lead by being the actual whistleblower. he knew what was in the thing before the whistleblower even said it. People have been saying all along that the complaint was tooo buttoned down. tooo legalize like it was written by a lawyer. what they said was in it was not in it. They did not expect Trump to release the transcript.

Now Pelosi and especially any rino are gonna be left with egg on their face. The scandal is so bad that even the NYT had to release the truth. Course.. the times could just be trying to get back a tiny bit of their credibility.

SS should be run out of office in disgrace. He should also be charged with treason and then we can investigate him and everything he has ever said and done and all of the people who have ever had contact with him.

lazs

• I have not so far soon one negro in the house that is worth a damn.. there could be one but... they are keeping pretty quiet.

lazs