‘Pretty Close To Overwhelming Evidence’ That Obama Ordered Hillary, Democrats To Dig Up Dirt In Ukraine On Trump

• Remember what I said about Ukraine? Of course you don't... sorry, I posted it on my other forum. I thought I posted it here. Basically I said that The Dems, probably through the CIA and Ukrainian agents, were alterted to Trump's inquiries into Ukraine... and that's EXACTLY where they were operating and getting dirt on Trump. Remember, Trump was HIGHLY pro-Russia n his campaign. Of course Ulraine is/was going to want to prevent him from being President.

I thought of this independently... using a thing called logic. I figured... why Ukraine? Why would the Dems have been alerted to a conversation Trump had to ask Ukraine to help investigate corruption there? Why did the Dems freak out so much about that? Why don't you ask yourselves that.

Why do you think we're hearing all this shit about Ukraine anyway? It's because Obama and Biden were engaged in extortion and bribes. They manufactured the Ukrainian "revolution". Think about that.

Biden is on camera bragging about a one billion dollar extortion/bribe.

Think about this. Of ALL the thousands of conversations and communications Trump and his administration have had with hundreds of countries, why does Ukraine come into their focus? It's because Obama, Biden, and probably many others were illegally involved in Ukraine and likely profiting from it. Trump was going to expose it.

Anyway, here's what Giuliani said recently

https://www.dailywire.com/news…-dirt-in-ukraine-on-trump

Giuliani: ‘Pretty Close To Overwhelming Evidence’ That Obama Ordered Hillary, Democrats To Dig Up Dirt In Ukraine On Trump

Trump lawyer and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani suggested on Monday night that there was serious evidence that the Obama White House directed Democrats to work with Ukraine to dig up dirt on then-candidate Donald Trump.

Giuliani joined Fox News’ Sean Hannity on Monday night where he detailed the latest developments into the situation regarding Ukraine, which stems from a 2017 Politico investigation that found that Ukraine was working with operatives for the Democratic National Committee to sabotage Trump. (exactly as I had surmised, if true)

“The reason why the president of the United States had an obligation to ask the president of Ukraine to follow up on these allegations because there is substantial — I don’t want to exaggerate it but pretty close to overwhelming evidence, including a finding by a Ukrainian court that Hillary Clinton and the Democrats cooperated with Ukrainians with the order coming directly from the White House … to dig up dirt on her political opponent, and they did,”

“In this case, Biden sold his office for millions,” Giuliani said. “Is there anybody that believes that Ukraine or China were paying for Hunter Biden’s expertise? Or do you have the common sense to realize they were buying Joe Biden’s"

• Oh me, oh my.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Any investigation the demoncrats open on anything will eventually convict them more than the people they want to convict.

This is why they want this investigation to be over with before thnaksgiving.. not gonna happen. Trump gets to have his 'day in court' he can delay that till the case falls apart or bring evidence of demoncrat wrongdoing.

He at least has a choice.. the demoncrats have nothing but a hail marry pass.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)