Trump Impeachment. My predictions.

• God damn it Holden.. you may be a great engineer.. a great sculling whatever the fuck.. but you suck as a mentor.. let me do my work

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• 'Our kind'... boring people?

Exactly.

Im not surprised. There are two truisms that my in-depth conversations with engineers have laid bare: they know they fuck up a lot & to a man none of them believe that jet fuel can demolish skyscrapers

Sorry to break that streak... but I've done enough welding, torched, bent and straightened enough steel to know that it starts to transform into bubble gum at a lower temp than most would think.

Not saying I believe the official story, particularly who was behind it and why. But the properties of steel are irrelevant to MY tinfoil hat.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• You never burned down no skyscrapers, cmon enough with the dishonesty we are all friends here

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• But he doesn't listen...

That's where you're wrong.

Many a time I've gone out to the shop to get their opinion on a particular design and how it goes together. Sure those guys can't math and have no idea that shit like crack initiation and crack growth can be calculated. But the guys who put shit together are the BEST source of information on how practical shit like assembly can be improved.

But I'm no longer involved in manufacturing these days. I'm more of a troubleshooter.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• I have debunked the 'jet fuel fire is not hot enough' myth to several who knew it to be absolutely true.

and Ive read Holdens post six times & still cant tell which scenario hes saying is the myth

Probably the one about 'jet fuel fire is not hot enough'

I know it's hidden there, but if you look hard enough, you may be able to see it.

• That's where you're wrong.

Many a time I've gone out to the shop to get their opinion on a particular design and how it goes together. Sure those guys can't math and have no idea that shit like crack initiation and crack growth can be calculated. But the guys who put shit together are the BEST source of information on how practical shit like assembly can be improved.

But I'm no longer involved in manufacturing these days. I'm more of a troubleshooter.

That's where I'm right.

My statement was in response to Lazs saying

Ok.. I respect what engineers have done.. I have little faith in most of ems real life stuff.. it has been my experiance that every engineer I knew that was smart sat back and listened to what I said was needed.

lazs

If you had been following the conversation, (listening) you would have known that.

• Probably the one about 'jet fuel fire is not hot enough'

I know it's hidden there, but if you look hard enough, you may be able to see it.

Its the use of "debunk" thats throwing me off. Never trust anyone who says "debunk". Just like people who say "game changer". Come on man. The game hasnt changed, who ya tryin to fool yknow?

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• I showed and explained to them the Iron Carbon phase change diagram to show that the steel didn't need to rise to the melting point but just to raise to the temperature required to change the crystalline structure of the metal.

This is at about 720C. (1330F)

Jet fuel flames can reach 815C (1500F)

1500 > 1330 Therefore the steel can change phase, soften, and lose strength.

Debunked.

• If Schiff discussed the accusations with the whistle-blower prior to it being reported to DOJ, this is going to blow up in the dem's face big time.

• Whats the temp for it to melt?

• Bends. Steel bends.

Vaporizes? Lay off the comic books for a few days.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Its not about relevance, thats a legit question, I dont want to look it up for fear of reading the wrong info

• Steel melts at like 2700F

But a blacksmith only needs 1400F to play with it like clay.

When it changes from pearlite crystals to austenitic crystals (at 1330F), it loses its elasticity and plastic deformation occurs under load.

ie. It loses it's strength and falls down