Trump Impeachment. My predictions.

• This is a desperate Hail Mary, and Trump is going to run it back for a touchdown.

The dems realize that Trump is not going to lose the election. They thought they would have destroyed him by now but now realize that it didn't work. They thought Americans would see Trump and begin to hate Trump like they do. They just can't understand why that isn't happening. Everything they try blows up in their faces.

The dems know that impeachment is a huge risk, but they also know they have nothing to lose now. They know it's late in the third quarter and they have no hope of pulling the game out. They need to take their last shot. Nothing to lose.

The dems are going to rush the impeachment through as fast as possible. They might get lucky and it will work. There's a very slim shot at removing Trump and they're going to take it. What else can they do? They're fighting for their lives now - literally in some cases. They want to wrap it up fast though. Before next year. If they get it over with quick enough and lose, they'll have almost a year to let Americans begin to not think about it as much during November, 2020.

What's going to happen is that more Americans are going to support Trump in the end. The dems can't see it because they truly don't understand how anyone could support him.

Bottom line is that the dems are fucked and they know it.

One more thing. They don't want Biden, so this Ukraine investigation is a win/win for them. Biden has been thrown under the bus He's been Bernie'd

• You seem to be taking this hard GG.

Perspective is important here, like in many areas of life. It helps to realize that our opinions as American Voters really don't matter that much. Why feel so invested in somthing you have only a negligible amount of control over?

The Powers That Be have got what they want out of Tinyhands. That being a trillion dollar hand-out and a stock market bubble that will at some point decimate millions of Teabilly 401k's.

But now they're done with him. Not that they ever really wanted him in the first place. But Donald's dottering is starting to inconvenience people... and we won't have that.

"timeline will depend on the truth line" - Nancy Pelosi

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• They’re just trying to get out ahead of the IG report because most of them are in it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Bottom line is that all of those Dems need to be lined up and executed.

That's funny coming from you. If that hillbilly geezer fantasy ever came true, folks like you would be the first to be shot by our self-anointed good christians. A posse of Pences and No Games would never believe that you're a trumptard no matter how fervently you tout your desire to suck billionaire Koch. I, as a southern-straight-white-male-blue-collar-veteran, would be just fine. People almost always assume I'm a trumptard unless and until I tell them otherwise. I'd just bitch about Hillary and blame something on Obama and go about my business.

• Wrong, again.

We would only be hunting commie libs.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• I, as a southern-straight-white-male-blue-collar-veteran, would be just fine. People almost always assume I'm a trumptard unless and until I tell them otherwise. I'd just bitch about Hillary and blame something on Obama and go about my business.

Wrong, you have said too much for too long, you would be turned in by a "whistleblower". How ironic is that.

• Please explain to me how the minority dimocraps in the Senate are going to manage to accumulate a 2/3s majority vote to remove Trump from office.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shuckins Deux ().