WHISTLEBLOWER FEARS FOR LIFE. UNDER FEDERAL PROTECTION

• Molly... I agree but I think some areas need to burn as a natural thing. I do not believe that we should forbid reasonable forestation and brush and deadfall removal.

Your voice is small unfortunately. 3 days of no power or cell service for many who live in big cities like frisco or.. hell.. small ones like mine.. would elicit HOWLS from thousands of people. For those in semi rural areas? who cares right? A 21 kw gen hooked to your home is very good.. not everyone can or will do that.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Molly... I agree but I think some areas need to burn as a natural thing. I do not believe that we should forbid reasonable forestation and brush and deadfall removal.

Your voice is small unfortunately. 3 days of no power or cell service for many who live in big cities like frisco or.. hell.. small ones like mine.. would elicit HOWLS from thousands of people. For those in semi rural areas? who cares right? A 21 kw gen hooked to your home is very good.. not everyone can or will do that.

lazs

Hell we are all for brushing our property and removing old growth out of our trees as good husbandry in their behalf. It was totally insane and they should have cut down the infected trees and removed them that the pine beetles infected and we wouldn't have had all that fuel. My trees are costing us tons of money this year. We have had to spend close to $11K to remove trees and thin them out. My hubby retired last year and money goes just so far.

Many people cannot even get insurance on their homes in the foothills.

• Yeah.. that is a shame. I am saying that in some risky areas California does not allow you to remove deadfall.. much like they should have cut dead trees.. those trees should have been fireplace material not out of control forest fire material.

man.. i spent about 2 grand just on my trees! Maybe it is increased Co2 but everything is growing at crazy rates.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• On another board this was being discussed. One guy who worked for a power company had a binder full of permits so he could work the power line clean ups.

Kali has gone too far and is now reaping what has been sowed.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

• Yeah.. that is a shame. I am saying that in some risky areas California does not allow you to remove deadfall.. much like they should have cut dead trees.. those trees should have been fireplace material not out of control forest fire material.

man.. i spent about 2 grand just on my trees! Maybe it is increased Co2 but everything is growing at crazy rates.

lazs

The abundant blessing of water added to that growth and while they spoke of so much fuel which is true due to late season rains, the trees and shrubbery for this time of the year continues to look quite fresh and not summer burnt. Coolest summer here in my lifetime overall.