WHISTLEBLOWER FEARS FOR LIFE. UNDER FEDERAL PROTECTION

• LOL.... shity shiff outsmarted himself for sure on this one.... I bet that fossil Pelosi is fuming that she was dumb enough to fall for this crap and actually stand next to the lizard at a press conference.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• It’s like watching a shit house implode in slow motion.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• So did shift have the transcripts or the memos?? I'm so confused.

I thought I had read the transcripts but was told it was a memo,then I hear real writers wrote the transcripts that I read but it's a memo and states it's a not word for word verbatim.

So again is it the transcripts or a memorandum? I do know it was written by real writers,as I heard chump say so.

• Most call it a transcript. I guess we can go with that. the important thing is that it does not match what the whistleblower said that happened.

At some point the CIA guy who leaked this is gonna have to speak... as will the so called whistleblower.

lazs

• Ok then I did read the transcripts and not a memo,I'm still not sure because several argued with me that it was a memo and not a transcript. Funny how the front page says it's a memorandum and not word for word verbatim.

But we can go but transcripts if you want,talk about moving the goal post....geeze.

• It is what is available from the official files. What you want is a recording or a stenographer transcript.. neither exist. You got the official record.. read it and weep

lazs

• He should be forced to turn it over. Actually.. what Rudy is doing is going back to 2015 and 2016.. the whole russian thing will come up again.. at which point shifty may be called to testify.

lazs

• It is what is available from the official files. What you want is a recording or a stenographer transcript.. neither exist. You got the official record.. read it and weep

lazs

I read it but I didnt weep,all I ask is for you to do me a favour/favor,then I'll send some coin. However when I mentioned that I read the transcripts it was argued it wasnt a transcript it was a memo so which is it? The only thing I know for sure is that it was written by real writers oh and that it's perfect.

• You just said that if you do me a favor I will send you some coin.. that was not in it

Why would you even mention something that was not in it? is this some pot dream you had?

lazs

• You just said that if you do me a favor I will send you some coin.. that was not in it

Why would you even mention something that was not in it? is this some pot dream you had?

lazs

Ya I said that to you! But of course you took it as I was repeating the transcript/memo whatever the fuck.

It was a cheap shot but thats all it takes for someone like you.