WHISTLEBLOWER FEARS FOR LIFE. UNDER FEDERAL PROTECTION

• They knew. This was a set up. A soft coup. Treason. Take appropriate action.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It is starting to look pretty bad for the people who started this. Trump and Rudy seem unworried. Biden is even writing letters to the media asking them to not have Rudy on their programs.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Considering what they did to Bradley Manning, it's a wonder that anybody has the balls to come forward. They may not have those balls for long.

Well, let's see. Manning was not a whistle blower, it was a whistle blower who turned him in. Lamo was his name, a hacker Manning communicated with carelessly. Manning provided information to others but not through "whistle blower" channels which might have changed things considerably or he might simply have disappeared and no one the wiser?????????

• Exactly.. which makes it seem even more like he is freaking out... or.. that he knows things are gonna get worse and Rudy is gonna be in demand..... for... ratings...

At this point.. most of he left wing media is taking clips from FOX news cause no real serious players even go on their shows.

lazs

• Rope is cheap, just saying.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Yup rudy is good for ratings,just like that horrific accident that you just cant turn away from.Even though people are maimed and mangled you keep looking for some strange reason. Or maybe the shit show is just so funny people cant help but watch and laugh.

Sort of like when he said,I didnt ask the Uke to look into Biden,then 2 seconds later he says you bet your ass I asked them to investigate.

Hey but maybe someone will give him a medal,or call him a hero!

• Exactly.. which makes it seem even more like he is freaking out... or.. that he knows things are gonna get worse and Rudy is gonna be in demand..... for... ratings...

At this point.. most of he left wing media is taking clips from FOX news cause no real serious players even go on their shows.

lazs

That said Fox news is walking both sides of the aisle.
    Drudge was conservative but it too is taking sniper practice. OAN News and Newsmax pretty steady. Blacklisted News.

• Epoch Times is your best bet. They have ACTUAL journalists that use facts in their reports.

• She just has an evil look about her. I like that in a woman :thumbsup

"timeline will depend on the truth line" - Nancy Pelosi

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• I’d send $100 to her favorite charity if she would slip ‘moose and squirrel’ into one of her speeches.

• Wait, I thought it was ok when THEY did it?

Pro-Trump super PAC files FEC complaint against DNC over Ukraine outreach

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…16-research-into-manafort

Keep poking the bear.

• Ok... shifty shiff just got busted. The reason the whistleblower wants to keep out of the limelight is because he was fabricated. The CIA guy gave shiff the transcript but did not want to be named (I am guessing) so shiff made up a person who 'feared for their life' Shiff most likely wrote the complaint as it was very professional boiler plate stuff.

Shiff broke several laws in the way he handled this whole thing. He for sure did not want or expect Trump to release the transcript. Shiff hid all this from his own committee and Pelosi... he is a snake of the highest order.

What he wanted was for Trump to refuse to hand over the transcript. He would then call for every doc and every person Trump knew to take the stand and see how much dirt he could get before the whole thing fell apart.

The transcript pretty much ended it but shiff still demanded all these people to testify and turn over documents... and he wanted it to all happen ASAP like yesterday hoping to get the dirt before it was all over. Get something... anything... that he could pursue.

Trump was right to ask to see his accuser. He smelled a rat from the start.

lazs