Girls With Guns

• So where did that thread go??

Damn.

Starting another one.

I call this one ‘foreplay’.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Indeed, had to share it.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Well I guess we know who zoomed in close enough to count the hairs.

• It's in the NSFW area...

Nice pic

What he said.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Well just like before I started a SFW GWG thread here but I guess it didn’t survive the estrogen shitstorm.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• What?

Oh, yeah, I see it now.

• i don't want to see a fat arse whores firiing a gun. that's like watching the hinderberg burn.. oh the humanity.

girls with guns have been fucked over like boys with guns have in new zealand because of polotics.

and all because an australian who forgot that white australia was no longer australian policy since the 1970s.

no new zealander would have done what he did. when he is convicted he should be deported back to the convict colony he came from.

• Hey, you there, post a pic of a chic with a gun or GTFO.

• i have no pic. but their is plenty of females affected by the gun ban in nz. hobbiasts and comptitive shooters.

there is alot of females in the police and armed forces that should be owning guns and learning to shoot straight. an m4 is a pop gun if you cant hit shit with it.it takes thousands of rounds of practice.

• Well to be honest it was kind of a trick question. I googled Australian Women with Guns in images and got nothing. I was hoping you could help out.

Meanwhile, here is Israel’s offering, known as the Queen of Guns.

• Ok.. this is a vid.. this girl sorta kinda knows a lot about guns. This is interesting as it takes Saint Brownings second most popular lever gun the 1876 and puts an original old 45-70 through it's paces.. she has a nice little butt.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)