2020 election

• It's going to be entertaining either way.

And I'm not saying I hope that Tinyhands wins- I'd never wish that on my own country. But what we call "the left" really isn't traditionally 'left' anymore except maybe for cultural (aka superficial) issues. As a wise man pointed out to me one time- I don't know exactly what they are, but they're not really 'left' anymore.

I do find some entertainment in the protracted ass-kicking they're enduring. Four More Years may well break them.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• The worst part is that we have another year of this hysteria, which is why I checked out months ago.

I mean... it's even infected this board really badly... to the point where it is getting stale. Remember when we used to talk about fixing shit? Remember when we used to talk about airplanes and history?

Remember when we used to talk about retarded chalupa rapists?

This all politics all the time shit sucks.

• And it's just going to escalate.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• You are not safe here.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• the united states is a great country a beacon for the free but you a loosing it with that fuck president you have.

i have been around for a while and i know he doesn't know right from wrong

A lot of them understand all that. They just don't give a shit.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• yea I do, and I miss it. it's why i'm not here that often anymore.

• trump doesn't know right from wrong. you don't betray freinds.

i never have bvetrayed my beliefs and it has cost me heaps.

Not defending Trump here... but maybe you're doing it wrong?

source.gif

• the us navy and marines

i

owe my freedom to them as every other new zealander doese

it is forgotten these days but not by me. it should be taught in schools.

they should shove their smart phones up their arse and lean about the men who gave their lves for them that freedom. maybe ther will be less wars

• that wont be popular but it is the truth. if it wasn't for the amnericans there would be no new zealand.

the yanks fought hard in the in our neck of the woods. we own them our our freedom . thats why we will never leave them alone. being alone is hard. no one loves you when you are alone, you just get crap thown at you.

• Twat... are you saying that the left actually knows right from wrong but Trump doesn't? LOL lesser of two evils... Trump wins that one too.

I do think you are right about the left just losing most of its energy after a few more years of Trump. even hysterical women calm down at some point... sure... everything in the house is broken including your nose but at some point they just run down.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Molly.. exactly.. read what Mike said.. I would love to have lunch or dinner with you and the studly mr molly at your convenience.. you will love Mike and Steph.. it will make up for me even.

lazs

• Molly.. exactly.. read what Mike said.. I would love to have lunch or dinner with you and the studly mr molly at your convenience.. you will love Mike and Steph.. it will make up for me even.

lazs

That sounds pretty cool.

My hubby cancelled his surgeries today but that is due to some ancillary stuff which I will address. We have to replace our sewer system as it requires a pump that failed right after the three days of the PG&E power blackout. Right now we have a porta potty in front of our garage. Let your imagination run wild about all attendant things we are not doing around here???????

While we cannot commit now it will happen. More stuff but have no interest in boring anyone.

• Well, a consideration; right now we are living it. We are in unprecedented times and deeds.:hugs

• Molly both me and Mike want this to happen.. we can both work it out so that it works out for YOU and your hubby.. I talked to him on the phone.. I am sure you could take a few hours? Look.. mike and Steph are worth it.. I really want to meet you guys and promise to be on my best behavior.. which................I will admit........is spotty at best.

lazs