2020 election

• Yep molly... the politics of envy. no matter what tho... even if every person is equally poor..... some poor are gonna end up way better off than others unless big brother constantly monitors for 'unfairness'

They do not want true equality. they want equality of outcome.... for everyone except the elite. Do you think that bernie wants to live exactly like the people he gives those 20 million government jobs to?

lazs

Absolutely not but 'they' want to dictate to the rest of us as has always been the model. There is nothing new under the sun and this has always been the aim.

• MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I'm pretty sure that breaks the Interstate Commerce Clause.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• No... I'm pretty sure I'm right. The lefties trot out the commerce clause every time they get into a tight spot. This fits its purpose better than 90% of the lefty claims.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• No... I'm pretty sure I'm right. The lefties trot out the commerce clause every time they get into a tight spot. This fits its purpose better than 90% of the lefty claims.

California can decide who they want to do business with, or not. They can't decide which states (or businesses) can or can't do business inside California.

• Do you believe in states rights or don't you? Well??

• Did guys not have war to settle that argument?

Shhh! The hillbillies haven't gotten over that ass kicking yet.

They should learn from your little island's example.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Personally I do but the lefties do not.

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I haven't read most of the replies in here. 23 pages is just too much to read through.

thing is with this election....it's already getting nasty with antifa and whatnot. they're already doing their shit. they've had a few years to organize and better prepare.

when trump wins, they will go so batshit that batshit looks normal. the left will simply not accept another 4 years of president trump. the ONLY things that will prevent his winning is if the economy tanks, the demonrats cheat, or someone...uumm…...does a kennedy to him.

on the other hand, if he loses, then the more extreme types on the right will not accept that. after 4 years of the bullshit that the left has been doing to demonize this guy, his loss will not be accepted.

either way, this is gonna be rough. probably election night is not a good time to be in or very close to the city. prepare accordingly.