2020 election

• man I would love him going for a third term. If I wasnt such a good Christian Id bask in the shrapnel of exploding heads

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• there is 320 million of you and you are an awesome country. stop being fucken sheep. pick someone better next time. if you are incapable of doing that drain the swamp yourself. march on the whitehouse and burn it down. it is youre country you can do what you want.your founding fathers gave you that right.

i don't know why people mistake servility with nationalism both are politico speak for control of the masses.

i wouldn't piss on my lot let alone fight for the fuckers.

• There was noone better LAST time, likely won't be NEXT time. The vast majority of the political party bosses REALLY don't care what voters want

• :this

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Yep... we have not had anyone worth a fuck to choose from in many many years. We got really lucky this time.

Darthl... I got to ask. do you not watch the news or talk to fellow canadians? it seems that you and Gman are the only canadians here who are not hate obsessed about our POTUS

Hell.. my brother is canadian and he has one of the worst cases of TDS I have seen.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Im smarter than your average Canadian

However, Im still inclined to think theyre all working together & Trump is in on it, but Im not sure because the dishonesty of so-called journalism has gone so overboard that he may just be the outsider as advertised. Either way he cracks me up & pisses off all the right people

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• I think that is the right attitude as an outsider. If nothing else Trump is the most entertaining and energetic POTUS we have ever had... hell.... probly the world has ever had.

I honestly don't get it. he hasn't got the world into any wars. he has raised everyone up.. he is funny and fun to watch as hell.... I just don't get where all the hate is coming from when it comes to citizens of other countries.

Are they so stupid that they hate who they are told to hate?

lazs

• I just don't get where all the hate is coming from when it comes to citizens of other countries.

Are they so stupid that they hate who they are told to hate?

lazs

Globalist propaganda has always been extremely effective

• I will say that Twat's prediction of Pocahontas being who will be up against Trump for prez is looking very likely.

Biden will be swallowed up during the impeachments hearings.

And it looks like Bernie's out. Not even what's left of the Bernie Bros will vote for a dinosaur with a bad ticker.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…r-AAIawls?ocid=spartanntp

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

• Nah, we'd vote for him. But President Bernie is never gonna happen for a variety of reasons.

President Pocahontas can unite the SJW's, the BernieBros, and the Geezer Left. I wouldn't say she's a great choice... but she's the best we've got.

Cash is pouring into Booker's campaign as the Banks do what they can to take out our Cherokee Mother. But he's got a long way to go, and he's kindof a goofy bastard. I don't think it'll happen.

But I've been wrong before :turd

"timeline will depend on the truth line" - Nancy Pelosi

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• The Marxists hate trump because he is in the way of transforming the country into the communist utopia they have worked hard for so many years to achieve. They have taken control of the education system, the media, some state governments, half the federal government, the federal bureaucracies. The goal was within reach and the election was set up then this outsider comes out of nowhere and steals the election from their chosen one, Hillary Clinton.

• there is 320 million of you and you are an awesome country. stop being fucken sheep. pick someone better next time. if you are incapable of doing that drain the swamp yourself. march on the whitehouse and burn it down. it is youre country you can do what you want.your founding fathers gave you that right.

i don't know why people mistake servility with nationalism both are politico speak for control of the masses.

i wouldn't piss on my lot let alone fight for the fuckers.

We picked who we want and it is because he is getting to them that all this crap is 24/7 front and center. He has bitten into this fruit way deeper than they thought possible. 'They' did not believe he would do this. It took us centuries to get wherein we are, with the very first forming of this Constitutional Republic having those who desired it never ever come together trying to diminish the integrity of it and abolish what was achieved and they have never ceased and now are flushed out into the open and they want their hiding places restored and as long as he is president that is not going to happen.

That said it still hearkens back to Britain and European families and heads of state who never relinquished their holds on us via our very own 'familes' and it is the same old battle with much the same old enemies.

• The Marxists hate trump because he is in the way of transforming the country into the communist utopia they have worked hard for so many years to achieve. They have taken control of the education system, the media, some state governments, half the federal government, the federal bureaucracies. The goal was within reach and the election was set up then this outsider comes out of nowhere and steals the election from their chosen one, Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, it wasn't supposed to happen. And proves that you Deplorables can't be trusted to do what's best for your country.

But this is a minor setback. The grown-ups have taken notice, and this mess will be cleaned up soon enough.

Like it never happened :thumbsup

"the facts are against you, the law is against you, the president clearly committed a crime, you’re left with arguing the process,” said Rep. Harley Rouda

source.gif

• Like you've said, you've been wrong before.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

• It ain't over til the old lady concedes.

source.gif

• Trump is an event that Americans have never seen before.. he is attacked on all sides.. independents see this. They pride themselves on 'fair' but really? like everyone? it is the economy stupid.

The demoncrats are trying to destroy the economy.. I think everyone sees this and will vote in their best intetests (as Twat says)

My renter.. she had 3 job offers while working already.. did that ever happen to the lower half of the economic 'deplorables' under the monkey boy? he promised her longer unemployment bennies and food stamps.

lazs