Fishbaum... this is kinda what I watch...

• Admittedly... I love the converted little jews sense of humor.... but mostly? I am sick of doom and gloom.. didn't like it from the monkey boy "you didn't build that" and "those jobs are gone and they are never coming back" and "rednecks clinging to their guns and bibles"

You seem to think I only listen to rants.. . hell.. I can barely skim your rants.. finance bores the shit out of me... big reveal here... it bores almost everyone! I know right? how can they ever wake to the jewish cabal running their lives if they don't go to the dark and seamy side of the internet?

Sooooooo just for fun... relax.. .enjoy this jew run just like CNN skit.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• He's right about the resentment for the emotional loss but that's only part of it. The Left is very angry at the reversals in their progressive agendas.

• It's very digestible isn't it. Just fun banter and yay Trump stuff. They keep it at a level you surely understand, and they never say anything you don't want to hear. Their website is always thought-provoking too:

Over a million homeowners have save money by doing this! (Click to start slideshow)

Jaw Dropping Jessica! Simpson shows off 100 lb weight loss in sexy dress.

That kinda thing. I like Tucker, but they've already put him in time-out twice for saying forbidden truths. It's a matter of time before they replace him with an extra blonde robot woman they have in storage or something.

• I have..................no fucking idea what you are saying... I can sense it is negative.. nothing you say is not negative.. this I have learned from years..........YEARS of listening to your shit.

I am not going down the dark wormhole you seem to be so happy with. My guess is that once half the people here are sick of your negative shit? you will leave yet again.

lazs

• I don't remember Tucker getting a time out, tho a few others have

I don't get Fox New anymore but never heard anything about that either. I think Tucker is too smart to do anything that would warrant that.

• Antifa asswipes attacked his home when he was not there including trying to break down the front door.... His wife and children were terrorized.

lazs

• Fishbaum... you may be right... we may all be doomed but things are going fine for now. what you are asking is for me to wallow in the misery over something you tell me is inevitable anyway.

You offer no solution at all.... just the comfort of wallowing with you in the misery. I think I will just stay happy and dumb.

lazs

• Eric says it how he sees it- Doran says it how he sees it. It's all good man- it's all the truth from our perspectives. Eric has a cynicism earned from the experience of cops knocking on his door and giving him traffic tickets at night, and of trying to be a "good citizen" and urging bums to self immolate themselves on the streets of San Francisco and finding out that, no matter what, no matter how straight he plays it, they'll still fuck him.

Doran tells it how it is and frankly he got away with shit for years and came out smelling like a rose at the end of the day and he was never a "good citizen" but he knows he got lucky and Eric knows he got fucked in spite of being a good citizen but it is what it is.... I love them both, have dined with them both, and the only thing more entertaining than the three of us hanging out for lunch would be if Finger showed up and we put an empty beer can on his head and shot at it with a BB Gun... from the hip, of course, as that's the Cowboy Way.

Anyway it's all entertaining. I miss seeing Fishy in Ess Eff, and I regret not visiting Lazs in Dixon for far too long now and I especially miss not plunking away at a beer can on Finger's head, and if he wore eye protection it'd be cool.

• Mike.... I guess you got a point. it is easier to be less cynical if you have gotten away with stuff all your life than if you think you got fucked for no good reason.

I admit I was never that great a citizen back then.. that is true... and I admit I got away with a lot but..... I was never cynical. I have always looked at the bright side of stuff.... if you always look at the bad side I think you just make it worse. cop an attitude of being picked on? guess what? people will end up picking on you... real or perceived... Have a good attitude and when bad shit happens you generally say... well.... could have been worse.

I bet I had way worse issues with cops more than a few times. My thinking was... .well.... bound to happen and well.... could have been worse. Sorta like when you are going down and sliding on the pavement in a bike crash... you can go all boooofuckinghooo poor me I am gonna die..... or you can go all... hey... so far not so bad... if it stops now I should be ok.

lazs

• boofuckinghoo pinky... maybe you can have another hysterical fit? Get that fucking PTSD looked at man.. it is free and Trump has made sure that if you don't like the VA you can go to any doctor you choose.

No excuse for you now.

lazs