Tinyhands Is Panicking

• English Labs are ok, the other kind is stupid as fuck.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The two people involved.... Trump and the pres of Ukraine say that there was no quid pro quo.

How do you get past that to use it as an impeachment tool?

lazs

What is the Uke going to say? Tinyhands threatened and did for a time hold back aid. The Uke has become another Tinyhands YES man.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

You like them block headed fuckers? The others being stupid, well they must have been southern labs.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

So American Labs are as stupid as fuck.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Not one. You gotta get two. Brothers. We are hunting, not throwing BK on the floor.

Anyone got a Chessie? Now there's lab worthless.

Never met a Chessie that wasn't mean as hell.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• My ex used to make chicken livers in a nice sauce.. we did not have much money at the time (thank you Carter) but damn.. she could make em taste pretty good.. was some kind of white sauce.

lazs

Around here we do Chicken Livers with Onions and Vermouth over egg noodles. (You can also substitute chicken hearts for chicken livers.)

• A good Lab will do it all. No need for some high strung little fucker.

The shorthairs arent high strung or little,ya they need to run and work everyday but that could be said about most sporting breeds. I call all sporting and working breeds robot dogs,simply because they are as easy to train as a robot.

I'm getting a totally useless dog in a few weeks or less,a real english bulldog that we are importing from England. He will be a useless fuck of a dog that just sleeps,snores and farts,not much different from my toy mastif.

I might try to train him for obedience,not sure if I'm up to it these days but I did have a Bullterrier that was a UDX certified dog.AFAIK he was the only Bullterrier with that certificate in NA,this was the early 1980's.

• Working a wicker fucking placemat with my hunt within 15 meters is pretty neat. They'll lock and then go sit a foot away from that fucking rooster. Waiting on ya. Put you right on top of his ass. Hardon.

Toys, huh. The handsome bastards we had weren't cheap, either,

• I have a dorito named Sioux fat hogging all sectional right now. Goddammit. Has to go to bed with us. Nice fatty spread. Up at 5, talking to me. Let's get um and go pee. Sits in the door while I shower.

It's like a bag of Doritos a week.

• More holes in the dam to plug. The house of straw is beginning to fall apart.

You're right for once.

The dem's are gonna lose control of the house because of their leftist zealots, and Pelosi knows it. Schiff shouldn't be surprised, he's the one that got up in front of congress until his cockholster finally ran outta gas. Not reading the released phone-call transcripts word for word, and using his own version was ridiculous. The"whistleblower" isn't gonna pan out either, so my advice you is to get set to watch the democratic party fail in 2020 again.

• You're right for once.

The dem's are gonna lose control of the house because of their leftist zealots, and Pelosi knows it. Schiff shouldn't be surprised, he's the one that got up in front of congress until his cockholster finally ran outta gas. Not reading the released phone-call transcripts word for word, and using his own version was ridiculous. The"whistleblower" isn't gonna pan out either, so my advice you is to get set to watch the democratic party fail in 2020 again.

So you are OK with Tinyhands running roughshod over the Constitution?