Democrat's Impeachment BS is going to seal their fate

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• "Moderate Rebels" is just about the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I disagree. They don’t hold a candle to most of your posts in that regard.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Yup.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Republicunts couldn't keep it in their pants. Impeached Billary.

You've earned this muthafuckers :blackhand

It was Billary who couldn't keep it in his pants, but you probably knew that when you posted.

Bill committed perjury, a felony, but he only lied about his #metoo moment.

If we knew what Trump did in the eyes of Demos to warrant impeachment, maybe this would be ok...

oh that's right he beat Hillary.

• Geeze... It looks like the demoncrats are willing to throw just about anyone under the bus to get to Trump.

Hell.. now we are getting whistleblowers who are blowing the whistle on the whistleblowers?

I honestly think at this point they are trying to fatigue the American people so much that by the time the whole FISA investigation comes out people will be burned out on corruption.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Yeah, I think the plan is something like that. Just maintain a dull roar of tinyhanded corruption all the way through the election.

Workhorse Nancy may be a lot of things, but stupid ain't one of them. She knows very well that most cheeto-lipped Republicunts will never turn on their Dotard so long as he's able to sign papers and fire up the rubes. So removing The Dotard isn't the primary goal here.

This is about dragging donnie through the mud, and laying bare his corruption for all to see. *IF* some Republicunts capitulate and turn on tinyhands, that's great... maybe it'll go to the senate. But that's just a possible bonus, not the primary strategery.

What do you expect next year's October Surprise to be? I think that's when they'll finally leak his tax returns that they've already had for a couple years.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• What will it be? well... the 'October surprise' thing will be a huge burned out yawn fest if it is Tax returns. You got to admit that most of the lefts 'bombshells' have turned into that look that kids get when the all the firecrackers they had turned out to be duds.

The last three years have been nothing but one 'October surprise' after another.... Trump said the other day that he got like 3 days off from one fake scandal and then they started the impeachment inquiry/coup whatever.

I think parables about things like the boy who cried wolf will eventually do in the demoncrats.

While at the same time their candidates are screaming 'the sky is falling' and ask for you to not be able to heat your home or drive your car and get taxed up the ass for that privilege... The debates are gonna be fun.

Everyone will be burned out on scandal. it will be ho hum another one.. shit by then.............

But the debates? LOL... Trump is the supreme entertainer and has real idiot straightmen for foils. It will look like a Trump rally.

lazs

• The pussy-grabber tape would've sunk any other candidate... which of course was the plan. But trumptards have no sense of decency... something I think most Dems still haven't come to terms with. Well... alsoHillary was so fucking loathesome that all the scheming in the world couldn't get her elected.

But this election will be different. Sure our nominee will be some form of mediocre I'm sure... but it *probably* won't be Hillary. And while you cultists of course don't care how many laws your Tangerine Tryrant bas broken via his tax returns or anything else... there's a shit-ton of people out there who are just tired of his shit.

Trump-fatigue might be the only thing that saves the Dems in 2020.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• And of course that's what this impeachment inquiry is all about: generating trump-fatigue. And goading him into more stupid shit.

source.gif

• But trumptards have no sense of decency

Oh hell yes

"You didn't build that"

"If I had a Son"

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Twat... you have to admit that there are a shit ton of people out there who are tired of fake scandals and CNN...

Those who are not switching to FOX are simply tuning out. You got to admit that the more 'bombshells' that turn out to be total embarrassments the more it turns people off.

You are riding that bipolar high if you think the tax returns are gonna be any less of a dud than mule ears.... you pinned a lot of hope on mule ears.... you were on a 2 year sugar rush... how does it feel to find out you were duped on that shit?

I say that not to make you feel bad... I mean... .I tried to warn ya even. What I am saying is that those on the fence about Trump are gonna finally realize that nothing the left says about Trump is the slightest bit true.

Sure... the idiot dem who sits home and fumes is not gonna change his narrow little brainwashed mind but.....

lazs

• It's gonna be fun to watch. Politics for me is like football for an ordinary man. And frankly my opinion of the whole thing matters about as much.

So far I'm seeing 2020 as kindof a win/win. I mean, President Pocahontas is an obvious win. But the fact is that I'm pretty sick of the Wokies these days... and they're gonna beat the Identity Politics drums HARD this election.

If Tinyhands wins, a lot of Dems will have no choice but to face reality. That being: trying to shame/browbeat people into voting for you is a DAMN poor approach.

source.gif