Trump impeachment ‘almost inevitable’ as key Congress members decide president must be removed

• Sorry fish I got you confused with the other idiot.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Christ fish... He's got a WAY BETTER track record than any president in living memory as far as campaign promises go. What the fuck do you want?

People are just idiots.

Let's get Trump out and get someone who gets things done. Like fucking Beto. Or the nobody mystery guy that MNN wants to vote for but is "holding close to his vest"

LOL

• People are just idiots.

Let's get Trump out and get someone who gets things done. Like fucking Beto. Or the nobody mystery guy that MNN wants to vote for but is "holding close to his vest"

LOL

That's binary thinking, 1 or 0, Democrat or Republican. If you want to limit it to this, you still have options. Trump would be forced to step it up if his base was unhappy or he faced the possibility of being primaried as an incumbent. Instead he has blind loyalty despite not fulfilling any campaign promises.

• Republicans were fooled once by splitting their vote and we got Bill Clinton. He sold us out to China and we've yet to see the full impact of that, We won't be fooled again.

• chump is a tax and spend leftist - all of his hot air was simply boob bait for the easily distracted... if you look at his life, he has always been a liar that never shuts his fucking mouth. just read his published books from before 2015, leftist all the way, always looking for the next sucker to rip-off.

republican party should have rejected even allowing the scum sucking dog to join the party.

No trees were killed in the posting of this bullshit, however, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Republicans were fooled once by splitting their vote and we got Bill Clinton. He sold us out to China and we've yet to see the full impact of that, We won't be fooled again.

Yeah, there's no viable 3rd option now, but it is coming soon. Peeps are working on that. Meanwhile pressure Trump. If he was at a half full rally with light clapping you'd see things get done.

• Democrats in the House sure have their base worked up over this. They can smell blood and just know Trump will be sent packing. It's almost amusing how Democrats rail about Trump dividing the country while they do their best to set us on fire. If there weren't so many thoroughly indoctrinated or blinded by their pet agendas it would be pathetic. But there are many and so it's angering.

• Cleaning up the economic disaster that he inherited from your previous Koch Licking Retard.

That’s how you excuse $9T in spending? You can’t seriously believe that.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• No POTUS has ever been fought so hard by the opposition at every step and still managed to get what he wanted done.... you can not deny that at least.

Healthcare.... I bet those on the VA are happy.. got rid of the individual mandate.... which is what he promised.

Promised to fill the court with constitutional judges.... To date.... has appointed 180 new federal judges... this is huge.

Promised to cut regulations that cripple business.... I mean... not jew type but you know... . people who work? and he said he would cut two old regulations for every new one.... so far his people have cut 20 old ones for every new one.... the left is screaming he is destroying the planet with that.... can't have it both ways... he either cut em or he didn't

The wall.... so far around 100 miles... really good wall.... 400 expected by the end of the year. having to fight all the way to the courts for every penny.... and... Mexico pay for it? they will... as soon as the asswipes sign USMCA which he brokered basically on his own.

Huge trade deal with Japan. Put china solidly back into second place after the monkey boy had made a sure thing for #1

Has actually brought troops home. Not all of em but a good number. Kept us out of war on several fronts.

Got other NATO countries to pay more or at least promise too.... no one else ever even asked.

6 million new jobs that are good jobs... raised all levels of Americas... lowest half got a bigger tax cut and raises then the highest half.

We are talking THREE years here... The man is a dynamo.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• chump is a tax and spend leftist - all of his hot air was simply boob bait for the easily distracted... if you look at his life, he has always been a liar that never shuts his fucking mouth. just read his published books from before 2015, leftist all the way, always looking for the next sucker to rip-off.

republican party should have rejected even allowing the scum sucking dog to join the party.

Trump isn't in the Congress.

• He does have the power of the veto... so far he has not had to use it... why? cause all he has to do is say he will not sign it and everyone believe him.

lazs

• No POTUS has ever been fought so hard by the opposition at every step and still managed to get what he wanted done.... you can not deny that at least.

Ever? What about that guy that was president long ago...in the before times...O'Bama? Was that his name? It was so long ago. I seem to remember reading in an old dusty tome that he may have had some obstruction now and then from the opposition party.

• Fishbaum... I am disappointed in you... people elected congress to oppose the monkey boys policies. and that is what they did.. they did not even actually go overboard since it was all along party lines.

In this case.... . not all of em want impeachment... The USMCA... bi partisan support but not even brought forward? lots of bi partisan bills not brought forward.

lazs