Trump impeachment ‘almost inevitable’ as key Congress members decide president must be removed

• I don't think any other president has had as much opposition.... yes there is always opposition.... however this term has been one after another after another.... the first lady this time has been left alone a lot more.... seems most people like her....

Perhaps it is just because the world is a smaller place now with electronic devices and the internet

• They've left her alone (mostly) because she keeps her fucking yap shut. No one elected her.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• She is NOt a sammich making bitch.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• 70830488_10162721776965724_8417486861882097664_n.png?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmf7eEbSzaFw3k8c1jBpqtD5sN987gFpwuPTuipOo-25xM6g1V5RV_gxVzGYwxif4hh5KXIFK9mdjuoXM3RPDei&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-1.fna&oh=01d554fd0f746393604446cc284e2eda&oe=5E2A3256

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Sluggo is correct. the monkey boy was just as hated by the right as Trump is by the left but you didn't see the hysteria. Moochele was and is a horrible human being and ugly as sin... yet... the media swooned over her.... she chided kids (not so gently) about what they ate. she was on fashion magazines!!! LOL that fat ass ugly bitch!

There has never been such raw hate by so many news outlets. no one can deny that. Spoiled hysterical children... When that fails? they get actual children to scream and cry. disgusting shit. They hire criminals and pimps and hookers as their consultants... shamed and fired former intel people.

Those things are not debatable. but... as sluggo said... the things the monkey boy wanted really needed to be stopped... it took a lot of courage to stop that shit.

Now.... the things that congress is doing nothing about? they have BI PARTISAN support... all that needs to do it for them to be put for a vote then handed to Trump to sign.... done deal.... they are holding everything no matter how big or small hostage just so Trump won't get yet another win.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• They've got him this time. Maybe.

• He released the transcripts.... the rep from the Ukraine also said that he felt he was under no pressure. The leaker ..... turns out..... had not actually heard the conversation.

And yet.... all the current front runner demoncrats jumped on the impeachment bandwagon.... when asked what Trump did.... they had no fucking clue. NO one knew at that time what was in the conversation.

lazs

• What else can the Ukrainian say? He has to keep sucking up to Tinyhands.

You might be eating crow soon lazs.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• The transcript is out there. It is not a real transcript as such tho... just as close to one as possible. If you want to see the transcript..... the real one.... not someones opinion.... here it is... https://www.foxnews.com/politi…nscript-read-the-document

Mostly stuff was volunteered by the Ukraine... they said that he was familiar with the disgraceful corrupt gas company that Bidens kid was in and would now have the majority power to 'look into it'

Read the transcript as released and tell me why I should be eating crow on this? or why someone should be impeached over this?

lazs

• What else can the Ukrainian say? He has to keep sucking up to Tinyhands.

You might be eating crow soon lazs.

Did you graduate from the beat1e school for trolls by chance?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Nunes: I want to congratulate the Democrats on their latest information operation warfare against the president

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6089693935001/

Don’t forget to go to his website and contribute to his campaign, this guy is fighting the swamp every single day.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Eating crow?

If the left and those who support them where honest, the WWF would be screaming about the crow population being wiped off the face of the Earth.

• Clinton helpfully committed a felony

Moscow Mitch is singing a different song these days.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• I don't think any other president has had as much opposition.... yes there is always opposition.... however this term has been one after another after another.... the first lady this time has been left alone a lot more.... seems most people like her....

Perhaps it is just because the world is a smaller place now with electronic devices and the internet

Reagan had far more opposition, domestically and internationally than President Oompa-loompa.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”