Trump disses one religious meet....

• To go to another. He flat out ignored the big U.N. climate change religious event to go to one for other religions.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Climate Change is just a trick to move energy resources to the third world. They want more production and consumers. The right opposes it because they'd like to have the companies accomplish this, and the left wants more of a global trust type entity set up. They are both going to the same conclusion, it's about control of resources, they just have different paths.

• To go to another. He flat out ignored the big U.N. climate change religious event to go to one for other religions.

lazs

Tinyhands was there. Didn't stay long tho.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Most likely.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• He certainly is living rent free in many Canadian minds.

True that. While our president was making his millions theirs was dressing up like Buckwheat dancing a jig.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Fishbaum is correct on what climate change is to those at the top of the religion. but the underlings are as zealous and clueless as the some of the other horrible religions.

lazs

• People need meaning, a purpose. Causes give them that.

Yep, which is why I am pro-Christianity now even as an Atheist. I've done a 180 on this based on the facts.

This secular religion of Cultural Marxism is a far worse replacement. I see signs in people's yards that have these slogans "No person is illegal! We believe in science!" and so on. In another time that'd simply be some old lady with a bunch of saint statues and crosses.

They even have priests in this religion the late night talk show hosts, news shows, even YouTube. They dole out the dogma every day. People now virtue signal by hunting down heretics that don't follow the rightspeak and rightthink.

They even have rituals where they get together n fellowship and paint their faces and bang drums and yell. Everything that Christianity offered has now been replaced with the Cultural Marxism religion. I still don't understand why people need this, but if a need exists I'd much rather see them in the framework of Christianity. There's just an element of society that needs a lot of structure and reinforcement, pats on the back, bumper stickers to believe.

• If Christianity is right then we all have an inherent need for God. We attempt to satisfy that need many different ways.

• Fishbaum.. in my world? what you are saying is meaningless and worthless. Who cares what the fringe thinks? soo.. you figured out the first layer of humanity and now it is a revelation? Wait.. christians are charitable!!!! this is earth shattering.. Next you will be saying that some jew cabal is not controlling the entire planet.. naaa..

lazs

• You are not really getting the point again, surprise. The best outcome would be that people don't need anything to cling to. Less chance for them to be controlled. Christianity is the less damaging of the current choices, thus it finds my support. The best outcome can't be realized, so this is the better alternative than the religion of Cultural Marxism.

• How many children do you have fishbaum? I believe that everyone needs to have a code that they live by. There are some religions that match the code of a great many people and... I will admit help them to formulate one. Not everyone is a libertarian trained by Jesuits. nor could they be if they wanted. Not everyone is bright even.

Everyone needs some control. I would venture to say that your wife has some control over you. many on the left would do away with that since they hate any control at all that does not come from them... they are suspicious of marriage an religion... hell... they hate clubs for hobbies.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.