Candice ownens before congress.... what a racist she is!

• Being American is more a state of mind instead of heritage.

Huh?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Diverse is a perfectly legit word with meaning. The left has co opted it like they do everything else until the meaning is so twisted it no longer has a meaning.

They were describing her and a far right conservative of far right conservative groups. they did not describe the far left whacko's as belonging to the far left.

These days when you say conservative group it is code for nazi white males who hate women. I thought it was fair to say that the group she belongs to is very diverse so far as race and gender.

Ironically the left is admitting that the right does indeed celebrate the things that make us American... the similarities not the differences. They have to artificially get the right mix of 'diversity' to get street creds. The right on the other hand just welcomes anyone who is smart and has similar goals to our own. there is no affirmative action in right wing groups.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Being American is more a state of mind instead of heritage.

Holy fuck, first 'DR3' now the 'Propositional Nation' argument! This is like where old and tired ideas go to die. Constitution Preamble please: "...and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity..."

posterity

• n. Future generations.
    • n. All of a person's descendants.
    • n. Descendants collectively; the race that proceeds from a progenitor.

Not for a nation of immigrants, not for huddled masses, not for anyone who feels American, but a literal line of inheritance from the English settlers of that time forward. Even if you are Irish or German, this country literally was not made for you!

It doesn't mean you don't belong or can't live here, it doesn't mean immigrants from all over can't live here, what it means is that this county belongs to those colonists and their descendants, period.

This has been so skewed by propaganda. Like the Emma Lazarus poem about dirty filthy stupid people coming to America. The Statue of Liberty DID NOT COME WITH THAT POEM! It was not delivered by God himself! It was added later, by a Jewish movement to ease tension on their recent immigrants by associating liberty with filthy Eastern European refugees. Look it the fuck up, then ignore it forever more.

You are helping them replace you with this bullshit! If there were no descendants left of the English, just a country of Latinos and Blacks only, but they still followed the constitution, that would still be America? No, it wouldn't! It'd be something else entirely. America is NOT a propositional nation for fuck's sake.

This is the language they use to separate you from your country and hasten the replacement. No other people have ever rolled over so graciously for an invader, why don't you go make them a sandwich while you are at it. America has a racial component to ownership of the country, blood and soil not some vague ideas. That's all propaganda.

• That may be the biggest steaming pile of shit I have read since reidstien and .. well you.. were here last.

Your ideas on immigration are childish at best. you seem to ignore history.. I get it.. your people are only interested in making money and bitching.. you have no idea what the statue of liberty means or what the country was in the early 1800's

lazs

• Define like. Of course I like her ideas and the way she thinks. I like lots of negros for the way they think... I actually do think it is harder for them to speak our or break out so I have a certain admiration.

Is that what you meant? I think I have been very clear on how I feel about negros.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.