Candice ownens before congress.... what a racist she is!

• So you're in on the whole DR3, "Democrats are the Real Racists" meme too? You don't miss a trick. Republicans today are basically the Democrats of the 90s. Happy with letting blacks out of jail to get votes, amnesty for bean people, faggot celebration...Again, I listened to a whole Trump rally and White people didn't come up once. Remember White People? Ya know, built the country, etc. etc. ?

What are conservatives today other than mild Democrats? This hack is controlled opposition and an opportunist, nothing more. She likes to go on speaking engagements with gay Jew Milo Yiannapoulos and present the new gay Jew black face of the Reublican party.

• So to prove that silly slogan you're going to what? Pander to blacks? Trot out some silly actors to repeat your talking points? Why are you playing by globalist and Democrat rules? You don't present an alternative to them when you take this losing strategy. I'd rather vote for a party that open cares about and promotes white well-being than trying to pretend to be diverse.

• James Fields gets surrounded by Antifa Bolsheviks at a Rally against removing a statue of General Lee. They have surrounded his car and are pounding on it and threatening him. He hits the accelerator and a human land-whale, Heather Heyer bounces off the hood. She doesn't die from her injuries, but a heart attack she has a a result of the excitement because she is morbidly obese.

He gets 400+ years in prison for this. Trump disavows everyone that was there after cucking when he got pushback for saying there were decent people on both sides.

A$AP Rocky though, gets into an avoidable fistfight fight in Sweden with his posse and they lock him up as they should have. Trump moves heaven and earth to free him. Then he is finally released and disses Trump when he gets home.

Trump doesn't represent my people, nor does his weak and timid party.

• I watched the video. A white-liberal academic elite accused a conservative Black woman of being racist. So Candace responded with indignation, and some heat, that she knew quite a bit about being Black.

You GO Girl!

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• Fishbaum sees things through very narrow lenses.... I don't really see the republicans pandering to any group except Americans.

Just because Trump does not embrace white power nationalism does not mean he hates white people. Just because he (rightfully) points out that his policies have helped all groups including negros and gays and blacks does not mean he is 'pandering' to those groups. He is basically saying that his policies and economy help all groups and those most affected will be those that were in the worst shape.

As for that clash where he said there were 'good people on both sides' he meant on both sides of the issue of destroying history for 'feelings' He did not mean ANTIFA or the American nazi party. He never did.... you twisted what he said just like the press did. He did not walk back anything.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Cheese and rice lay off the conspiracy crackers and cheese already.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Diversity, another liberal trick being used to divide us.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Celebrating diversity is just a fancy way of pointing out everyone's differences. I always thought that we would get along a lot better as a country if we celebrated our similarities.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Like the fact that we’re Americans maybe, start there.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.