One More Rambo

• Your misteaken, agian.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Take your dick out of that cat and post some shit worth reading.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It is fault of moose and squirrel comrade.

• The RUSSIANS!!!!! meanwhile.... bidens son who is tits on a boar useless in any capacity is a billionaire from doing business with china and the Ukraine.... both countries that his dad was in charge of as VP.

Remember Biden at that speech saying "China? come on man... China is no threat"

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The creator of Rambo isn’t happy with Sylvester Stallone’s latest entry in the movie series named for the character, Rambo: Last Blood.

Morrell had some involvement with the newest movie, the fifth in the series, conversing with Stallone by telephone during the writing process. Morrell’s hope for Last Blood was to portray a “soulful” Rambo, which included portraying Rambo tracking down a missing child, defending a family he never had. But communication between the author and Stallone soon ended. Stallone finished the script with Matthew Cirulnick.

“I hated the film,” Morrell posted to Twitter, agreeing with the overwhelmingly negative critical consensus surrounding Rambo: Last Blood. “The film is a mess. Embarrassed to have my name associated with it.”

• The author killed Rambo in the original book. In the BOOK, Rambo killed most of the cops and NG's sent after him

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Sitting here in my reserved reclining seat in the local AMC theatre waiting for the movie to begin.

I’ll let you know if it’s worth it about 2 hours from now.

• Man.. I have not been to a real movie theater in years..... I like the new Zombie movie... Woody may be a fuck but he really does entertain.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Wow.

45 minutes of Taken followed by another 45 minutes of Home Alone where Kevin McAllister returns from 7 tours in Afghanistan to defend his home.

Wait for the DVD.