One More Rambo

• After reading the liberal reviews I’m definitely going.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• Until the next one...

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• It's on right now, recording it. I remember seeing First Blood in the 80's, totally blew me away. Watched it 3-4 times

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• The guy looks great for his age. Even my daughter wants to go see the 'last blood' other than curly.... .are we not all about sick of 98 lb females kicking the crap out of 5 or six Rambo look a likes in every fucking action movie?

At least we still have John Wick.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• ...are we not all about sick of 98 lb females kicking the crap out of 5 or six Rambo look a likes in every fucking action movie?

The best scene in the Accountant was when Anna Kendrick was defending herself in her apartment. I loved it. Having the woman stand by helplessly and wait to be rescued is old hat.

Hitting her attacker with the stove grating and then the toilet tank lid was awesome.

• I expect women to snap especially where their children are involved.. I do not expect nor is it logical that they will be effective (without a firearm) except in very rare cases.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Combat is very often anything but logical. Aggression and making the first move often wins the day regardless of any other dissimilarities in force or ability. Getting ahead in the OODA-loop is perhaps the most important determining factor unless you are overwhelmingly outmatched in other areas.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

• Combat is very often anything but logical. Aggression and making the first move often wins the day regardless of any other dissimilarities in force or ability. Getting ahead in the OODA-loop is perhaps the most important determining factor unless you are overwhelmingly outmatched in other areas.

You break their brain. Period.

19 dudes over there v. you and someone else. How much time they got?

• Wife won’t play if you break in, you WILL regret the decision but while your lying there bleeding out she will pray with you if you so choose. It’s never too late.

Quite a few of us here married a goodun.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.