Beware the Nov 4

• We never get any good riots around here..

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Last month I purchased a collapsible Japanese Police baton. I may attend one of these demonstrations and chant "Isra Israel Israel" until one of these masked homos comes at me.

I want to test it.

• Yeah not worried even a little bit. It's hunting season and I got better things to do. Kids didn't have school today so I stayed home and am making breakfast. The oldest is out in his tree stand and hopefully he gets one. I could go for some venison jerky and tenderloin on the grill. If he strikes out I think I'll go out later. We got a big old doe that has no young ones and stays away from the rest of them. She needs to go...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Well... Isis just got their targets ..... "We put it on the dark web" ... isn't that where pedo's get thier stuff from?

America needs to fucken unify man.... I don't live there...this day to day shit doesn't even affect me but I know this needs to happen....

. love them hate them...POTUS will have the same affect... only with our Perceived right to freedom of speech and all the ultra PC crap every term gets worse and worse.... Deal with them and work with them as a full nation...not splintered....

• #7 that is a great expression.. I am gonna steal it. spkmes.. that is an excellent looking woman right there.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Pish posh what antifa going to do.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• Meh.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I'm hoping our version of the antifa fascist mob are out looking for it when I go to see Milo..

I'm not looking to get into it, but I will happy sit back and watch them get the everloving shit smashed out of them by the rest of the Gold Coast

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• The police should just sit back and let civilized folks take care of antifa. After all, what can possible go wrong?

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

• Gold Coast is one place you don't want to bring that shit to.

Even the cops don't go about there heavily armed and in groups less than three.

It's a centre of hedonism, capitalism, and free enterprise as much as we can have it here in Oz. Debauchery and excess and ain't nobody got time for antifas bullshit.

• Gold Coast is one place you don't want to bring that shit to.

Even the cops don't go about there heavily armed and in groups less than three.

It's a centre of hedonism, capitalism, and free enterprise as much as we can have it here in Oz. Debauchery and excess and ain't nobody got time for antifas bullshit.

Bogans...bogans everywhere!!!!

• Bogan's are from Logan, which is just next door. They go to the coast to feel rich and buy up their party drugs.

They'll jump in boots and all to crack a few antifa as well... Good times to be sure.

• https://politics.theonion.com/…f-mainstream-b-1819579461

ST. PAUL, MN—Wondering how anyone could read the articles in such publications and not recognize them as “total establishment propaganda,” local man Mark Furlong, a longtime reader of Lib-Slaves.info, told reporters Monday he was sick and tired of the obvious mainstream biases on news sites like WideAwakePatriot.com. “You wouldn’t believe the nonsense WideAwakePatriot and ArmedLibertyNews are pushing about how the world elites meet in Davos, Switzerland to rig the global economy, when if you actually paid attention to the facts the mainstream media doesn’t want you to know about, you’d realize that the actual power players of the Jew World Order meet every day in Los Angeles to design their doomsday compounds and determine new methods to control us,” said the 36-year-old, who praised Lib-Slaves.info for offering honest reporting of current events, explaining that he was thankful he wasn’t one of the “sheep” who blindly believe the misinformation that WideAwakePatriot.com was intentionally spreading to push its ruling-class agenda. “It’s so frustrating to see so-called journalists claiming that John Podesta’s hacked emails show his involvement in child prostitution, when in reality, they’re a clear indication of his membership in a D.C.–wide cannibalism ring. But you’re never going to get the full picture from the biased reporters at WideAwakePatriot.com. You can’t believe a site like that.” At press time, Furlong was bemoaning the gross incompleteness of a list of people the Clintons had murdered on a message board at UncuckedSentinel.net.

• Shit. Dallas has become a liberal cesspool like Austin. Send them to East Texas. They won't make it past Terrell.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Shit. Dallas has become a liberal cesspool like Austin. Send them to East Texas. They won't make it past Terrell.

any big city in America will have a great chance to be a liberal cesspool. It’s the country/ backwoods folks they should worry more about.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.