Hey Boomers!

• How have you been Mr Fish? Do you still live in that awesome house in New Mexico?

Yeah, I'm still here.

NO thanks to this guy that was sitting next to my kitchen door. I wanted to shoot it but my wife and daughter did the circle of life routine on me so I stuck a Home Depot bucket over him, then slid a pizza tray under that and flipped him over. Animal Control got him. Then they said they release them at least a mile away. I was like what do you do with snakes you find a mile from here? I like the desert though. Don't fence me in. I really burned out on the city.

You still in that park? Tellin' those Squatamalens to get out the way of your truck?

• Yeah, I'm still here.

NO thanks to this guy that was sitting next to my kitchen door. I wanted to shoot it but my wife and daughter did the circle of life routine on me so I stuck a Home Depot bucket over him, then slid a pizza tray under that and flipped him over. Animal Control got him. Then they said they release them at least a mile away. I was like what do you do with snakes you find a mile from here? I like the desert though. Don't fence me in. I really burned out on the city.

You still in that park? Tellin' those Squatamalens to get out the way of your truck?

Oh man. That sounds kind of dangerous to get that close with a bucket.

• Yeah, it doesn't mean anything if it didn't rattle. They will seriously fuck you up, possibly for life. You do not want to take that kind of chance. I would say you probably got WAY too close. Be careful. Look up rattlesnake bites and read about what people who've been bitten say. Look at pictures of the aftermath. None of it is good. You will have serious damage.

• Yeah, scoropins will not really do much though. They are creepy AF though. They get up in ceiling lights and stuff.

After I moved into my last house I was cleaning the stove top burners. The crappy electric coil kind. I popped one off and was holding it. I turned it over and there was a scorpion right next to my fingers on he other side. Like RIGHT next to them. fuck.

• Hi Mr Fish. Still got that XKR?

No, I traded it for a Lincoln Towncar. I didn't feel like fixing it anymore. I still had the XE35t at that point, but then someone T-boned it. I replaced that with a 2009 XF normally aspirated V8 version. I thought the latest XE was more expensive than it was worth to get the good engine if I were to buy it again, otherwise they have some stupid 4cyl.

The more I looked I realized a lot of cars are doing that especially Jaguar. They are pushing a 2 litre with turbos and when I drove it I found it dangerous. It hangs and does nothing when you take off then it is all great guns. I can't drive like that. The 2009 XF has that generation 4.0 V8 and sounds awesome.

I'm getting a 2012 Mas Quattroporte this fall sometime for the same reason. Naturally aspirated V8 and that year has the nice ZF box not the horrid one they started with. The new Quattroportes are rebodied Crysler 300s V6 with turbos, not interested. So yeah, collecting older models right now because I can't stand the whole idea of marrying a small engine to turbos. Don't feel right my man. Now that 4.2 with supercharger I think you have right? It has plenty of torque to begin with, totally different story. The new ones suck.

• NA 5L in mine. That quattroporte is a beautiful car. Not sure about reliability tho...

Yes... Get one before they're gone.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• NA 5L in mine. That quattroporte is a beautiful car. Not sure about reliability tho...

Yes... Get one before they're gone.

Can't go wrong with 5 litres. Yeah, the 2012 QP is probably the only reliable year there is. The new ones are way too expensive for all the plastic and a Crysler engine. The original S5 QP had a horrible box and some design flaws. That's where most of the problems lie. That Ferrari V8 and actual nice interior and body were solid. There's the usual Italian problems like rubbery buttons and side mirrors that don't retract, but I can live with it.