FW Aces High Holiday Visit 2019 Roster

• Who's in? Put your name down, a-holes! I'm going to shoot for November through New Years Eve

I'm going to GV, Bomb, hang out in the tower, squawk all over vox, suicide CVs, bomb GVs, ACE it in fighters and just generally die 5 ways to Sunbday.

So... name in the ringe

-gg-

• I tried to re sub a few months ago but it wouldn't send me the email

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Fuck that. Their bases will belong.

You guys are great, but I ain't blowing 48 hours and a .3 on anything but a ring.

Icy motherfuckers.

• I was thinking about being "mopey guy" - like a Woody Allen sort of apathetic character..

Or "exited guy" always on the radio calling out the situation. "there's a T34 on the hill!!!! Guys... get the T34!! Type of guy. Always on the radio newbie... and trying to get people to join my squad.

• Goddammit now you got me thinking about getting a cheap rig.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Iron, the fun of it is messing with everyone.

I get it. The base there has to be shrinking if not already shriveled though. Teasing the old timers holding on to the past is too much like shooting fish in a barrel. More guilt than pleasure.

• I was thinking about being "mopey guy" - like a Woody Allen sort of apathetic character..

Or "exited guy" always on the radio calling out the situation. "there's a T34 on the hill!!!! Guys... get the T34!! Type of guy. Always on the radio newbie... and trying to get people to join my squad.

The emotional "please don't let me die" guy was funny as hell

• Richard Wright voice.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• "Well there goes the carrier... Nice job guys..."

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Oh yeah.. Steven Wright.. Whatever.