is Mexico more American than demoncrats?

• Naa.. self interest and corruption baby.. but.. you got to admit.. threaten their corrupt leaders with sanctions and they marshal the troops!

Sooo.. the demoncrats say there is no crisis at the border.. and if they do admit there is one? it is that we don't let enough illegals in.

everyone knows this is bullshit of course.. but what you gonna do? the lazy latinos just herd the worthless scum right to our border.

Sooo Trump.. with no support.. fights toot and nail for Americans.. he builds wall that dims say he has no right to do.. he pounds Mexico into actually doing their job...

what is the result? any border patrol agent who has been around more than 6 months will tell you.... latest figures show illegal apprehensions are down 50%.. more wall and more deals will mean.. another 90% reduction.. NO help from the demoncrats... maybe they have an agenda?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• And.. the demoncrats who claim to have sooooooo much empathy? where is it for the 66% of poor female latinos lured here who get raped ? or the thousands who die in the desert because of the lure of free everything once they cross illegally?

lazs

• I think it is self destructive to fight Trump over immigration by....................just fighting..... not one fucking suggestion on how to fix the problem.... just fight every damn solution he comes up with....

And then? lose! they lose every time.... .'you get no money to fix it' then... "I will just take it from emergency funds and the military" 'you can't do that' and then the SC says.... 'yeah.. he can do that'

He tells Mexico to help and keep em there... the dems say 'you can't do that' and then Mexico says "we can do that"

Not one solution from the left.... zero. while more and more die trying to get to the giant bird feeder and more and more scum come with em to rape and murder....

lazs

• mexicunts are going to be the new permanent underclass that will help bring communism to power in the US. the best thing to do is ship all of them back, with anchor babies in tow, with extreme force if they insist.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• there have been other challenges to it in the past - he is nothing new... scotus chose to falsely interpret the 14th that the fucktard yankees put in so we could not get rid of the fucking niggers.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Nogame lost his sense of humor when hilz lost the election.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Nogame lost his sense of humor when hilz lost the election.

That's because he was all set to go on a rant and tell us "I told you so!".

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• He's a strict constitutionalist

No, its because he's so far right he could give Bernie Sanders a reach around without moving an inch.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020