• I don't really know much about the guy, other than that he's always been known as a hard-line warmonger.

I actually think it's not a bad idea to have a guy like that as an advisor matched up with someone like Trump to keep our enemies on their toes and unsure about how we might reactive to provocations. Not that I want to act on what he would like, but just as a physiological tool to keep them worried about pissing us off too much.

• Bolton understands the region well and chumps commie daughter got her wish and weakened US foreign policy. Being that her hubby is partners with soros, I am not shocked.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Where did that come from??

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Bolton understands the region well and chumps commie daughter got her wish and weakened US foreign policy. Being that her hubby is partners with soros, I am not shocked.

I don't know about that. I can easily see that Trump probably got tired of his hawkish suggestions when Trump himself has always said that he doesn't want to get involved in these kinds of wars.

They had totally opposing views.

Bolton also clashed a lot with Trump's friend and adviser.

• Where did that come from??

Nogame found an article that "proves" Kushner is in with Soros.

Because out of the hundreds of businesses they both are into 1 of them they both have ties to.

Through holding companies, but ya know that's proof positive in Nogame's eyes.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• I told my wife today that despite Trump's numerous and unprecedented failures, this little spat with The Stash demonstrates that he has at least one redeeming feature. Entirely by accident I'm sure.

But he's not pro-war. That's fucking unprecedented for any Republicunt president since... the War Against Southern Treason. It's a real anomaly of history.

She wasn't impressed.

• I will say that up to this point Tinyhands has done a reasonable job of not starting new conflicts. Better than the Bush Regime did obviously, but arguably better than Obama too. Because the fucking Arab Spring was fomented by the CIA in late 2010. And if we're talking about total number of dead humans rather than the dead Americans that we all care more about... conflicts during Obama's Reign caused have arguably caused more dead humans than Bush's Bodycount.

Now that may change. Could be that our current CIA project in Hong Kong will escalate to Fucking WWIII and wipe out half of humanity.

But based on what we know now, Trump has killed far fewer humans than the deaths that were set into motion by Obama in late 2010.

• Spending originates in Congress, they hold the purse.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• reagan had to defeat the russians and win the cold war - he did it, it required new bombers, a 600 ship navy showing the resolve of the American people. He also had tip oneil and jim wright and a dem controlled congress (many communist new dealers were still there). Bush was a typical yankee lib, he loved spending. Many voted for him as a 3rd Reagan term (I did, I was young) but that is not what he delivered, that is where the welfare earned income credits was massively expanded to the point of returning more money to someone than they paid in. Bush, while a very decent man was a typical yankee masshole liberal.

Ending the cold war was worth that massive military spending, we should have maintained at least 3/4 of that naval strength but sadly we are under 1/3 of that strength today. Since 1990 the social spending has increased ridiculously. Since 1967 or so we have spent 24-25 TRILLION in the war on poverty and strangely enough that reflects our acknowledged debt although unfunded liabilities are another 5 or 6 times that amount - plus individual state debt.

• first term i voted for W with a 'hell yeah' 2nd term with a clothespin on my nose. I have not voted for ANYONE with a clothespin on my nose again.

• See? You've supported all the other Republicunts while they spend like drunken sailors.

It ain't about what Trump does. It's about who you reckon he is.

And I agree with you to some extent. :thumbsup

• Ok, so you're cool with O'Bummer's spending.

Put a sock in it taffy boy, you’re flap jack logic doesn’t work here.