Don't Fry for Me Argentina

• Tony Heller debunking temperature data that bolsters global warming theory...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Ok... .I used to tell beet that I not only ran an 'official' weather station but rode my Harley out on country roads.

I like to ride on nice days... T shirt weather. Have been on pretty much the same country roads for almost 30 years.... Anyone who rides knows that temps can change 5 degrees in less than a half mile... often a quarter mile.

Why is this? farming or ranching different crops at different times of the year. Water vapor and sun which are the main causes of climate. What else has happened is that in just 20 years or so.... the temps have changed up or down a lot at even these rural areas. We are now orchards mostly... they are very cooling.

In short... no weather station can remain unchanged in its surroundings. Using data from 20 years ago and comparing it to today is essentially worthless.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• We should pitch in and buy that guy a new mic.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• 👌

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• You Welfare Geezers know you're going to die before there's indisputable evidence one way or the other.

Just stating a fact. :blacksmile

Nothing I say nor have ever said should be taken too seriously by anyone ever. Particularly the wildly contradictory things I write on internet forums.

I'm just throwing ideas around. Trying to see what sticks.

Turtles all the way down.

• That dipshit painter from NJ's mic used to do that same thing. I found the best way to deal with him was to just mute him.

• That's the guy.

• That dipshit painter from NJ's mic used to do that same thing. I found the best way to deal with him was to just mute him.

storch used to stay on his ass lol

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Twat... you are not wrong. I thought that when I first heard the head scientist for the world... the algore explain it all to me in a movie. I thought it 10 years later when we were told we only had 10 years before we all drowned... then 10 years after that when I was told we would burn up ....

pretty sure they can keep this shit up forever and if there is ever any proof that man made Co2 is insignificant? I am confident they can hide that fact.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)