Going to try to get down to 140 pounds

• I've heard stairs are a great way to strengthen Kegel muscles as well.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Rowing targets everything.

Only time I'm rowing is if the motor breaks down.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Squats, deadlifts and yoga are your friend.

No I won’t post a picture, just take my word for it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I am talking a rowing machine.. the best way to get one is at Goodwill.. if they cost $1000 bucks new? and the yuppie woman slimming down for a new mate could got to her target or met mr right? they are now like $50

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Dude, I was referring to my wife, and now I’m going to need a shower.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I am talking a rowing machine.. the best way to get one is at Goodwill.. if they cost $1000 bucks new? and the yuppie woman slimming down for a new mate could got to her target or met mr right? they are now like $50

lazs

thanks for reminding me of Goodwill. I'm going to keep an eye out for an Exercycle, stair-steppe, etc

• Well I went down to Long Beach for a few hours and walked all over the place. Found some stairs that were really moderate, but I felt that pretty good.

There were a few homeless people that made me nervous. I feel pretty vulnerable in some of those situations when they walk next to me and look at me. These people are crazy... and most of them are young black guys that could rip me to shreds in 2 seconds. It was not a bad area and there were mostly other people around, but it takes two seconds for something bad to happen.

• Ok.. I am cursed with a really good imagination? razer in yoga pants? yeah.. I am sure you all get it.

lazs

He's from Yuba City- they all wear yoga pants. Anyway if Gina wants to do yoga that's the best... but I don't really care about my weight all that much but I'm at my ideal weight of 178 pounds right now, a waist of 33 inches with a 42 in chest and not to mention I am a beautiful man- I may have mentioned this before- but it bears repeating. I am a beautiful man. I did a sex tape and it was me kissing myself in the mirror and I posted it on Facebook and I got 2.8 million followers in less that twelve hours.

I'd post a link to my website but mine is a PPV website, and I won't give away something for free if I can sell it. Txmom, Mollyblue Gina and Escapegoat have all signed on for the 59.99 a month fee... I comped a membership to Sluggo but he's a lurker.

If anyone else wants a membership let me know- it's mostly videos of me in my underwear, talking on my phone, scratching my nuts- it's 59.99 a month but if you type in the code Flamewarriors is Whacked Out it's only 69.99 a month.

• I also saw a few of those electric scooters parked on the sidewalk and I really wanted to ride one, but I couldn't figure out how to pay for it through the app. It had a bar code on it and I was going to try to figure it out but decided not to for now. Next time I'd like to try that.

• Holden..... It also helps that you are about 6'5" and fit. Most bad guys only pick on the vulnerable.. or those they think are vulnerable.

I need to lose ten or so pounds myself. My 34" pants are starting to get pretty tight. I just don't do as much as I used to.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I just remembered that I have a kettlebel. So I'll start using that.

You burn about 500 calories in 30 minutes doing those exercises, and they work your whole core, legs, butt, and pretty much everything. And it's free ( if you have the kettlebell)

So that starts today. I'm going to be looking for a free or super cheap exercise bike too.

The great thing about the kettlebell exercises is that you build muscle and burn a crap load of calories. You continue to burn calories after the workout as the body repairs and builds muscle.

I'm going to try to make 140 a little quicker than a month. Possibly 3 weeks? I'm not sure. My appetite will probably increase with the workouts.

These are what I'm going to be doing

https://www.runnersworld.com/t…517/kettlebell-exercises/