He's losing his shit.

• My lawn is on a hill.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• So.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Objection! Argumentative! Move to strike!

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It is, all 40 feet of it, then it levels out.

• China is and will be a tough nut to crack. But Trump is making progress. It is one of the few big trading partners we have not made a new deal with. Trump just got us a fantastic deal with Japan. He got rid of tarp and the paris accord.

USMCA is all but ready to sign and is a HUGE improvement over that horror show NAFTA.... what is funny is that it will secure a lot of union jobs... we might see some unions endorsing him. Germany is ready to come to the table. England is begging for us to now shut them out.

China tho.... it tough. right now he is cutting their legs out from under them with new trade deals with ours and chinas trading partners. That is why they blinked.

It was like..................................before Trump.......................we actually never wanted a good trade deal.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.