He's losing his shit.

• lol I never donated a dime to any leftist, nor have I endorsed them.

So just to be crystal clear, donating at any time in ones life means supporting for life correct?

So by that logic with as much cheap chicom shit you buy we should start calling you comrade right?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Whens the last time you bought cheap chicom shit comrade?

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Who is saying that tariffs on cheap chink shit that puts Americans out of work is a tax on America again? If you buy cheap chink stuff you hate America. I mean... if we are gonna deal in absolutes.... black and white and no shaded of gray.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• What if you own a company and the administration has so many regulations that cost a fortune and obummercare you can't afford and it drives you out of the country? what then pothead?

lazs

• you go first,answer the question. If you cant meet regs,well then you should start a company. I had to follow many regs,it was a pain in the ass and cost me some coin but I still thrived and got to retire early.

Pothead....thats rich coming from you,I could call you names but thats what little kids do,hmmm if the shoe fits.

• Who is saying that tariffs on cheap chink shit that puts Americans out of work is a tax on America again? If you buy cheap chink stuff you hate America. I mean... if we are gonna deal in absolutes.... black and white and no shaded of gray.

lazs

haven't you said you shop at Walmart?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Ok... spittingbull... you may be too loaded to get it but I did answer your question with my response. keep factories here.. do I blame companies chased out of our country by over regulation and taxation? no.

Milo... yes indeed. I love the prices. Capitalism is about supply and demand. If I can get as good.... or good enough for the moment...........or better... for less? that is where I will go. The things I buy at Walmart are not things I think will last a lifetime under real use.. they are things that I need for one or two uses.. or.. they are things that I would buy somewhere else (oil.. filters etc) that is the same brand but cheaper...

How much stuff do we need? that is the real thing.. how much stuff do we have to throw away every week?

Lucky for the fake indian pot is a renewable resource so he can stay loaded no matter the tariffs.

lazs

• Chinese currency (whatever the fuck they call it) has been devalued since Trump, helping offset whatever price increases might happen from the tariffs

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I honestly don't think you back peddle.. . I think you ignore any debate point so that you can lie and be a hypocrite.. My guess is that you are so loaded you don't even notice.

lazs

• Don't be a dick Bj.

lazs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…ercent-tariff-bofaml.html

The Chinese yuan may weaken beyond 7.5 per U.S. dollar if President Donald Trump kicks tariffs up to 25% on the recently threatened $300 billion of Chinese goods, says Bank of America Merrill Lynch.

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.