WTF??? Even the chickens in Austalia will kill your ass!!!

• Crusoe is from Ottawa as is Slamfire who also like weiner dogs.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Chickens are not native to Ozland

but these are

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Evil cunts those things, emus are pretty cool though, I gave the one at Canberra Zoo a scratch and he followed me around for about 20 minutes

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Must be the late summer weather....even moms mind is in the gutter....

lazs

Rut season, eh.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Image result for did you see the size of that chicken gif

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Yes, Cassowaries. I was trying to think of their name but yeah definitely want to be wary of those mofos..
    I'd be terrified to cross paths with one of these, or worse, a feisty Mum with a chick.
    I've heard some pretty shocking tales of them ripping out peoples' innards.
    I don't recall what advice was given on the David Attenborough piece I watched on them. Anyone know? Well apart from carrying a spare pair of undies for when you shit your pants ??:snicker

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• A chicken, yes, embarrassing.
    I'd be embarrassed to buy Cassowaries as pets and be killed by them :facepalm but there's no comparing the two.
    I remember being terrified of large swarms of birds after watching Hitchcock's "The Birds" .

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• A chicken, yes, embarrassing.
    I'd be embarrassed to buy Cassowaries as pets and be killed by them :facepalm but there's no comparing the two.
    I remember being terrified of large swarms of birds after watching Hitchcock's "The Birds" .

lol. I know Cassowarries are deadly, but they just look like a big, stupid bird.

• lol. I know Cassowarries are deadly, but they just look like a big, stupid bird.

That's because they ARE a big, stupid bird....sakes.

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• Yes, Cassowaries. I was trying to think of their name but yeah definitely want to be wary of those mofos..
    I'd be terrified to cross paths with one of these, or worse, a feisty Mum with a chick.
    I've heard some pretty shocking tales of them ripping out peoples' innards.
    I don't recall what advice was given on the David Attenborough piece I watched on them. Anyone know? Well apart from carrying a spare pair of undies for when you shit your pants ??:snicker

It is the male that incubates and protects the young.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.