WTF??? Even the chickens in Austalia will kill your ass!!!

• Crusoe is from Ottawa as is Slamfire who also like weiner dogs.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Chickens are not native to Ozland

but these are

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• So are these

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Evil cunts those things, emus are pretty cool though, I gave the one at Canberra Zoo a scratch and he followed me around for about 20 minutes

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Must be the late summer weather....even moms mind is in the gutter....

lazs

Rut season, eh.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Yes, Cassowaries. I was trying to think of their name but yeah definitely want to be wary of those mofos..
    I'd be terrified to cross paths with one of these, or worse, a feisty Mum with a chick.
    I've heard some pretty shocking tales of them ripping out peoples' innards.
    I don't recall what advice was given on the David Attenborough piece I watched on them. Anyone know? Well apart from carrying a spare pair of undies for when you shit your pants ??:snicker

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• A chicken, yes, embarrassing.
    I'd be embarrassed to buy Cassowaries as pets and be killed by them :facepalm but there's no comparing the two.
    I remember being terrified of large swarms of birds after watching Hitchcock's "The Birds" .

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• A chicken, yes, embarrassing.
    I'd be embarrassed to buy Cassowaries as pets and be killed by them :facepalm but there's no comparing the two.
    I remember being terrified of large swarms of birds after watching Hitchcock's "The Birds" .

lol. I know Cassowarries are deadly, but they just look like a big, stupid bird.

• Yes, Cassowaries. I was trying to think of their name but yeah definitely want to be wary of those mofos..
    I'd be terrified to cross paths with one of these, or worse, a feisty Mum with a chick.
    I've heard some pretty shocking tales of them ripping out peoples' innards.
    I don't recall what advice was given on the David Attenborough piece I watched on them. Anyone know? Well apart from carrying a spare pair of undies for when you shit your pants ??:snicker

It is the male that incubates and protects the young.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!