WTF??? Even the chickens in Austalia will kill your ass!!!

• Crusoe is from Ottawa as is Slamfire who also like weiner dogs.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Chickens are not native to Ozland

but these are

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Evil cunts those things, emus are pretty cool though, I gave the one at Canberra Zoo a scratch and he followed me around for about 20 minutes

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Must be the late summer weather....even moms mind is in the gutter....

lazs

Rut season, eh.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Image result for did you see the size of that chicken gif

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Yes, Cassowaries. I was trying to think of their name but yeah definitely want to be wary of those mofos..
    I'd be terrified to cross paths with one of these, or worse, a feisty Mum with a chick.
    I've heard some pretty shocking tales of them ripping out peoples' innards.
    I don't recall what advice was given on the David Attenborough piece I watched on them. Anyone know? Well apart from carrying a spare pair of undies for when you shit your pants ??:snicker

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• A chicken, yes, embarrassing.
    I'd be embarrassed to buy Cassowaries as pets and be killed by them :facepalm but there's no comparing the two.
    I remember being terrified of large swarms of birds after watching Hitchcock's "The Birds" .

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• A chicken, yes, embarrassing.
    I'd be embarrassed to buy Cassowaries as pets and be killed by them :facepalm but there's no comparing the two.
    I remember being terrified of large swarms of birds after watching Hitchcock's "The Birds" .

lol. I know Cassowarries are deadly, but they just look like a big, stupid bird.

• lol. I know Cassowarries are deadly, but they just look like a big, stupid bird.

That's because they ARE a big, stupid bird....sakes.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Yes, Cassowaries. I was trying to think of their name but yeah definitely want to be wary of those mofos..
    I'd be terrified to cross paths with one of these, or worse, a feisty Mum with a chick.
    I've heard some pretty shocking tales of them ripping out peoples' innards.
    I don't recall what advice was given on the David Attenborough piece I watched on them. Anyone know? Well apart from carrying a spare pair of undies for when you shit your pants ??:snicker

It is the male that incubates and protects the young.