the cold war is over

• and it has been for 30 years. the nukes are no longer needed. it's time to get rid of them. too many fucktards have got them now.

what was the point of the west winning the cold war if the same old shit just keeps going on. it really wasn't a win.

i have a plan. make me king of the world and i will sort the shit out.

• i'm serious. nuclear weapons are not needed. the only ones that have them are the despotic , the arrogant , the scared and general physochopaths.

modern convential weapons are more than enough to for the poloticians to slaughter millions of their serfs and others

get rid of the nukes

• No. It's hurricane season.

We need them for Space Force. We have Asteroids and aliens to get. No time to wast them on them hurricanes.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• We need them for Space Force. We have Asteroids and aliens to get. No time to wast them on them hurricanes.

you sound like space cadet. there are no aliens. space force will never happen, and if it did it would be chinese. i saw star wars in 1977 i nearly fell asleep. as for the asteroids i am hoping a massive one slams in to this cunt of planet just for the hell of it

• Living in California.... watching endless coverage on the news about the latest hurricane.... I want to nuke the station.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)