What. A. Fucking. Retard.

• https://www.independent.co.uk/…-storm-bomb-a9078796.html

Trump ‘suggested firing nuclear weapons at hurricanes to stop them hitting US’, report claims

‘Needless to say, this is not a good idea...’

Click to follow

The Independent US

Donald Trump suggested firing nuclear weapons into hurricanes to prevent them hitting the US, reports in Washington claim.

The president is said to have raised the idea of bombing hurricanes with senior Homeland Security and national security officials on numerous occasions, dating back as far as 2017.

“I got it. I got it. Why don’t we nuke them?” one source told US news website Axios the president had asked during a hurricane briefing at the White House.

The source said the briefer was “knocked back on his heels” as Mr Trump went on to suggest dropping a nuclear bomb in the eye of an off-shore hurricane would disrupt its formation.

“People were astonished,” the source added. “After the meeting ended, we thought, ‘What the f***? What do we do with this?’”

Trump's America imagined in posters

Show all 9

trump-posters-tomaso-marcolla-4.jpg?width=1000&height=614&fit=bounds&format=pjpg&auto=webp&quality=70&crop=16:9,offset-y0.5trump-posters-tomaso-marcolla-2.jpgtrump-posters-tomaso-marcolla-9.jpgtrump-posters-tomaso-marcolla-8.jpg

The briefer is said to have told the president they would “look into” the possibility.

Later, other officials were also reportedly briefed on the president’s remarks, which were recorded in a National Security Council (NSC) memorandum.

Another NSC memo from 2017 also reportedly details Mr Trump asking whether hurricanes could be bombed with conventional weapons in order to prevent them hitting the US.

“His goal – to keep a catastrophic hurricane from hitting the mainland – is not bad,” another senior White House official, who had been briefed on the president’s remarks told Axios. “His objective is not bad.”

Far from being a revolutionary, the idea of using nuclear weapons against hurricanes has a remarkably long history.

As far back at the late Fifties, scientists and government agencies in the US had floated proposals for exploding nuclear devices to break up large storms.

Independent news email

Only the best news in your inbox

Continue

Register with your social account or click here to log in

I would like to receive morning headlinesMonday - Friday plus breaking news alerts by email

In 1959, meteorologist Jack W Reed suggested submarines could be used to launch warheads into the eye of a hurricane, one of several “peaceful” applications he imagined for nuclear weapons.

Today’s meteorologists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) however have less enthusiasm for nuking weather systems.

“Apart from the fact that this might not even alter the storm, this approach neglects the problem that the released radioactive fallout would fairly quickly move with the tradewinds to affect land areas and cause devastating environmental problems,” NOAA says on its website.

“Needless to say, this is not a good idea.”

• He is the Chosen One, so why doesn't he just tell the hurricane to fuck off.

Anyways, Tinyhands likes be the centre of attention so this is just another attempt to be so as he is not getting the attention he thinks he should be getting at the G7.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• While the news outlets were going crazy again and running around looking like drama queens he was making trade deals at the G7

When I think retards... I think............fake news reporters.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Not the first time it was thought of doing this.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• Apparently there is no limit to the idiocy for which you dipshits will apologize as long as it's shit out of the dotard's sphincter-mouth.

Once again, the idea of using a nuke on a hurricane has gone far back since the 1960s. For fucks sakes!

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

• Yeah, people came up with stupid ideas back then too.

Yes they did. almost every year at hurricane season it has been brought up.

• I think we should try it once.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• by and idiot.

Fuck if I know. Many ppl liked the possibly it has And curiosity if it would work.

Me, personally, can see it weaken it at the same time the negative effects it brings.