Cannabis gives me great ideas

• I don't drink lite beer. I admit that I am addicted. I drink almost every day. my normal intake is 4-6 a day.

I have a really cool can crusher so I don't really drink cause I have to ... I drink because the can crusher is so fun.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Mine is really cool... made of carbon fiber. handle is maybe 18" long. it crushes em then ejects em into any container you have below it. Got one for my dad and my brother.

I am doing my bit to save the planet.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Buncha drunks and stoners accusing each other of being drunks and stoners.

Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure I prefer cannabis in a drink over vaping. It's a little different effect and can be really strong depending on dose. And for me at least it lasts a LOT longer. Been 17 hours and I'm still a little buzzed.

Beats the hell outta drinking too. If I were to get this messed up with alcohol, I'd be hurting the next day. No such consequences with weed.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• Not only is there no hangover... but with the Liquid Cannabis method I get mildly stoned again the next day when I eat lunch :thumbsup

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• Remind me never to buy a machine you design.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Remind me never to buy a machine you design.

There are hundreds of my parts flying every day.

But if it makes you feel better, I'm off work today.

17 hours holy crow, you must get high on lawn clippings

I took a 17-ish year hiatus from the hobby. So yeah, it doesn't take that much.

source.gif

• So I've got a plan for this new year's eve. I'm going to have a bottle of that crown royal salt caramel stuff that my wife likes so much. But with a special ingredient. Pretty well got my dose nailed down I think. I'll mix it at 'half a shot is fun', 'one shot, hold onto your ass'. I know several people who will go for it, and my Supreme Commandress just might.

How fat is your wife?

• #unsubscribe

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• From. Unsubscribe FROM this fucking thread.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this