AR Thread

• Not to be a dick, but how bout people should look at the fucking round in the mag before slapping it in.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Those stenciled markings aren't gonna stop that. Painting the whole mag a different color would help. But the only sure fire way not to do it is to not own both.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• How about only using GI mags for 300, and PMAGs for 5.56. If you still get it wrong it's clearly Darwinism...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Those stenciled markings aren't gonna stop that. Painting the whole mag a different color would help. But the only sure fire way not to do it is to not own both.

Color is what I’m going with. My .300 mags will SO different from the others that only Stevie Wonder could mix them up. Separate range bag will help.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I must agree with the critics who say it is a poor design choice that 300BK can actually get into battery in a 5.56 chamber.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• :this

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• Interchangeability brings its own set of problems. When you have one of a weapon, less issues. When you have 2 different weapons, a few more issues. When you have one lower shared between 2 uppers... many issues.

The simplest solution is to maintain segregation. That still does not mean you don't have to be vigilant when checking magazines. This should always be the case.

The situation reminds me of the issues with training rounds or movie props. It's never an accident when someone is killed with these weapons. It is always a lack of vigilance that causes those tragedies.

• I would go with a totally different color for the 300 mags. If I had a 300 I would mostly shoot cast slugs that were powder coated so even glancing at the mag or the the rounds in it would be instant recognition.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• That makes sense but ... I think for low light or whatever I would go with that plus..... use totally different mags for each. ones that felt totally different. I have some old Colt steel mags and they don't feel anything like the plastic ones.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• None of that Thermold shit though..

• Slow day at work, went over to Brownells and got this with a red follower.

• Well I’ll see the red before I load it so...

• Between that and the bands AND a separate range bag I’m good.

• You won't see the red if the mag has a few rounds in it. You will of course see the rounds and if you're always methodical then not prone to a mistake. Shit happens though and has to many apparently. I'd be one of those if I didn't take precautions.

• It’s time.

Captain Obvious Agrees