Hey Gina, remember the saga of Brain from NK?

• That was a long time ago- some leftist liar at NK pretended to be a female and talked about her engagement to "Brain" (she meant Brian) who was in the Navy and stationed in an Arab shithole (They're all shitholes... I hope our next war is in like Costa Rica or someplace nice.)

She gushed about her engagement, and how her and Brain were going to have a great life together, and it went on for a couple of weeks and it was all about their future and it was building up and you just knew Brain was going to die- and he did. "She" was inconsolable- Why oh Why did Bush start this terrible evil war? Why oh why was she losing her entire future happiness? Why did this happen?

And then someone did some research and it turned out no Naval personnel died during this time... probably MiniD exposed the lie because he's a cynic that way, I don't know... but it was complete and utter bullshit.

Anyway, surfing You Tube I was reminded about Brain and that whole line of BS when I saw this clip-

It was sad about Brain.

• I remember that.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Yes. LOL. That was my crowning glory over there because I'm the one who called "her" out and mercilessly mocked the whole story. Other people were thinking I was being harsh.... but I was dead on right like I always am about everything ever.

That was funny though.

• Yes. LOL. That was my crowning glory over there because I'm the one who called "her" out and mercilessly mocked the whole story. Other people were thinking I was being harsh.... but I was dead on right like I always am about everything ever.

That was funny though.

Yeah it was- remember pranking Staga? When I claimed I shot him down repeatedly, and he denied it, so you took his CPID on the HtoH arena and I showed video proof I shot down "Staga?" That was fuckin funny- I posted a fake link to "Anal Dildo Cams.Com" and he said "Linky no worky."

Who in the fuck says "Linky no Worky" because they want to see camera footage of a dildo penetrating someone's asshole? Chairboy maybe?

• Yeah it was- remember pranking Staga? When I claimed I shot him down repeatedly, and he denied it, so you took his CPID on the HtoH arena and I showed video proof I shot down "Staga?" That was fuckin funny- I posted a fake link to "Anal Dildo Cams.Com" and he said "Linky no worky."

Who in the fuck says "Linky no Worky" because they want to see camera footage of a dildo penetrating someone's asshole? Chairboy maybe?

LOL! That was funny as hell. He was such an easy victim because he went off the rails so easily. Remember when you kept saying he had jacked up teeth? That really got him pissed for some reason... and he told on you! LOL

• The easily-triggered guys were the best. I can't think of the kung-fu animal lover guy's name at the moment

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• The kid from this forum, went to VA Tech, posted a photo of himself in front of his chicken koop with a dead snake in his hand...that guy went batshit crazy for page after page after page

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• We sure had a lot of fun.

Just the other day I was reading an old thread of yours GG,about catholics and it had like 10 questions or some such.It quickly went sideways with people asking why you hate.....insert your favorite here.

Had me laffing as I knew you were trolling.... Ya I miss some of those old gags. Also funny to see all the PNG under the handles.

• Just the other day I was reading an old thread of yours GG,about catholics and it had like 10 questions or some such.It quickly went sideways with people asking why you hate.....insert your favorite here.

Had me laffing as I knew you were trolling.... Ya I miss some of those old gags. Also funny to see all the PNG under the handles.

I probably wasn't trolling though. haha!

Do you have a link?

• I sorta remember that... Like here there were not a lot of women... a lot of the guys would go out of their way to try to pick up any 'woman' I remember one time I was shot to tatters and bleeding out and was close to ditching in our territory... someone swooped down from his 20k perch in a 190 or something to finish me.... I quick typed in "don't shoot me I'm a girl in that FM2" and the guy moved off.... the channel was lit up for a while... It was like.... LOL... you let that scumbag lazs get away?"

When I would shoot down some people they would get really angry..... they were after all in superior planes.... they would go on and on about how I was a no talent cheating fuckwad or whatever.... I would say.."yeah... I really am not very good... you are the first person I have ever shot down"

Pretty soon tho the crowds thinned and most knew who I was.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I probably wasn't trolling though. haha!

Do you have a link?

No I dont I was checking what"guests" were looking at and I saw it so looked at the old thread,was around 05/06.

Besides I'm not techie enough to do that crap. I still havent figured out how to work my digital thermostat.