Jeffrey Epstein dead

• You missed the part where he was on tape bragging about sexual assault?

Or did you miss where his ex accused him of rape until be paid her to shut up?

And of course FoxNews didn't tell you about the 13 year old that Trump raped with his 'great friend' Jeffrey Epstein.

Wow, you’ll fucking believe anything as long as it fits your narrative huh?

Level 5 TDS right there.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• He's gone mental. Like I said, there needs to be a Law.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Well since the Cubano isn't here.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Wow, you’ll fucking believe anything as long as it fits your narrative huh?

Level 5 TDS right there.

He'll remember saying it...until he doesn't.

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• https://hotair.com/archives/al…pped-off-police-searches/

"Here, a little more fuel for the fire:

Jeffrey Epstein was confident he could fight the child sex trafficking charges against him and was in “great spirits” just hours before his jailhouse death on Saturday morning — even telling one of his lawyers, “I’ll see you Sunday,” The Post has learned…

Epstein’s optimism behind bars — expressed during daily visits with his lawyers that lasted up to 12 hours each — was so great that it struck some of those around him as “delusional,” the source said.
    “He thought he was going to win the double-jeopardy motion” that his defense lawyers were planning to file in connection with his 2008 Florida prostitution conviction, the source said…

“Every day he was very positive and the night before he was real positive,” the source said. “He was in great spirits the night before.”
  • Not that this video contains any real new info but it's a thorough report on the case so far.
    (I find the footage of JE with Trump in nightclub pretty cringing and the fact JE managed to get his Plea-deal sentence in 2007 thanks to Trump's minister Alexander Acosta (who quit last month because of scandal). Not only did he only get a sentence of 13 months, but was allowed to be limo driven to and from his office every day (12 hrs every day).
    Also that Clinton lies about the amount of times he's flown on the "Lolita Express" to JE's different islands/homes etc.
    Not to mention His Royal Lying Arsehole, Prince Randy Andy (that used to be his nickname ffs!) Saying he was shocked to learn of JE's alleged sexual misconduct with minors, when he knew full well because they kept visiting each other after JE's "jail term" and being registered as a sex offender and he's lying about not having had sex with Roberts also... And as I scroll through JE's "Little Black Book" with over a thousand of his best buddies, I can't help but wonder how many more will be called to explain their association to JE... :bonk Sorry, wasn't supposed to turn into a rant but it really pisses me off how the rich get away with raping young girls and boys!!

And:

How much trouble is Jeffrey Epstein's death for the Royal Family? - BBC Newsnight

• Well then in that case.... it was obviously just an unusual sequence of events on that night.... damned technology... never works like it says on the box

• the only problem...well not really a problem for most... but Hillary is the scapegoat .... I don't think there is any high roller that hasn't been a part of his world.... many people would have been sweating..... That's probably why he is sitting in a fancy place with a new face....

• Uhuh, everything points to Mossad getting him either out of there or cleaning up, if he is dead.
    Due to the urgency involved they were a bit sloppy so now absolutely no one with an IQ above 50 believes Epstein killed himself.
    I reckon, they'll allow civil cases for financial compensation from Epstein's estate to give his victims a sense of justice and hope that will make it all go away without any further investigation or pursuit of third party conspirators or Epsteins "befriended abusers".