.357 vs .357 sig...

• Yeah... Problem with the 45 acp is that it is low pressure which is not really a 'problem' but as such uses fairly fast powder that is designed to burn completely in a 5" barrel. When you get to 16" barrels there is not much gain in velocity. I think those defense rounds are probly worse since most are made to be 'low flash' and low recoil. Which most likely means a shit load of fast powder.

AA#5 was actually developed to duplicate the original loading for pressure curves and burn rate... It is a medium burn rate powder at low pressure.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I hope it works for you regardless of cost.

You dumb, unsafe, goon motherfucker... we're pulling for you.

Promise.

They had me under for 3 hours, been awake now for same, back home now. They replaced the scapes bone in my right inner ear with some fucking artificial thing, which included having to make an incision in my ear drum. Right ear crammed fill of gauze (had to steal some skin there, for some variety of graft), blood oozing out. Loud noises fucking HURT. Barb is generally a loud person..hmm

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I MERELY wished for my right ear to stop sounding like a seashore during a storm just after someone had fired a 357 inches from my ear

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I don't mind my ears ringing at all.... went shooting yesterday.... I noticed that several of the guns were not loud when I was behind em.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.