• Your's are little different. Ours are a fabric that hot oil easily penetrates.

If these got wet they wouldn't protect at all.

The hot plastisol is fairly thick compared to other liquids like water or hot oil so when it hits the glove it doesn't penetrate the material even on the areas where there is no rubber.

Hot plastisol also cools very quickly when it's a small amount. For example, one time instead of using the plunger on the injector to push the hot plug all the way out, I pushed it out just far enough to grab it with my fingers and pull it out. I didn't have a glove on and the center of the plug was still liquid and when I grabbed it with my fingers the hot plastisol squirted out onto my left index finger. I got enough of it wiped off quickly enough that all I ended up with was a small, sore, red spot. Try that with hot oil. ;)

• I mixed some pie dough in a food processor once. Forgetting I used the blade I reached in there to pull out the dough. I felt the blade sink into my finger. At the time I was suffering high amounts of anxiety. I panicked! I ran to the bathroom to wash the wound. It wouldn't stop bleeding. I grabbed a towel, it soaked red. I need tissues! Ran to the front room. Then the world turned sideways. That seemed strange. The last thing I remember was bouncing off the love seat. When I woke I was nauseated and dizzy. Coming to my senses I put my feet up on the couch so blood would get to my head.

When I was finally able to get up I saw blood everywhere, walls, sink, floor, in the pie dough. It looked like I ruthlessly slaughtered a Gerbil.

When I told my kids about it my daughter-in-law said let me see it. I begrudgingly showed it to her. "That's it!?"

Well, it hurt.

• I'm getting rid of Patreon, a good idea that isn't panning out. No biggie, I'll go to the next idea.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Blooper city. I made so many I just left them in. lol

• Yesterday's vid.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Back at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!