• Subscribed.

One suggestion on your website. Make up a few preselected sample pacts. A few of your "go to" or best sellers.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• 1) I'll pour a leech and make a video. In fact, I'll make the "edges" a softer plastic than the body so it has more action. Murderface69 it is. Any preferences on glitter?

2) I have a tripod, I just need a 2nd camera.

3) Wireless mic, fucking awesome idea. I'm checking into it right after this post.

4) Took me 3 years to grow this, no haircut. I had short hair my whole life, military style for 50+ years and I'm liking the change.

Thanks for the subscription too!

• Subscribed.

One suggestion on your website. Make up a few preselected sample pacts. A few of your "go to" or best sellers.

I have a list of things to do on the website, and that is now one of them. Very good idea. I don't have enough sales yet to call anything a best seller other than Charley's Special. (Golfer LOVES that color.) So what I'm probably going to do is offer sample packs of say 4 greens (Watermelon Red, Green Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice and Chartreuse Pepper), 4 House colors, and any other combos I can think of. Heck I might do a sample pack of 4 laminates...although I'm not sure I want to open that can of worms for sample packs...

Thanks for the subscribe!

• subed

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• It's interesting too. They look awesome. The darker purple looks cool.

Golfer bought the bass fishing Bible and it talks about the translucent colors being a poor choice most of the time so I'm changing recipes to make the colors more opaque.

Notice I only used 1 drop of black at a time? Black is dangerous and must be used with caution, it is very easy to use to much. White is dangerous too, but I don't crap if I get an extra drop. I briefly considered a third drop of black in the Purple Rain but discarded the idea because I didn't want the purple any darker. If I want a darker purple, I've got Black Grape and Junebug sitting on the bench. I also have a reddish-purple called Violet Grape.

• They'll be fished in darker water, hanging off the end of a weighted jighead or trolling a floating jighead in the case of a Lindy rig... so a soft compound all the way through is going to be really important to keep the action lifelike. Unfortunately it will probably shorten the lifespan of the bait, but that's a tradeoff I think is worthwhile.

Perhaps a little silver or gold glitter to make them pop a bit?

I shared your vid with a bunch of guys last night. One of my buds is convinced the plastic lure industry is going to explode in the coming years due to the constant addition of regulations concerning live bait. I've been too busy to get out this summer, but he says that our local shops are consistently out of our favorite walleye minnows due to a shortage all across the midwest. He tells me they are having to bring live bait in from Minnesota to fill demand.

So my next question is... do you have the ability to do a verticle stripe two tone such as a perch? Live perch minnows are not legal for fishing here, but artificial lures with a perch pattern are.

• Artificial lure patterns with a Perch pattern....you don't say....

This mold is the only one that I have the ability to put a horizontal stripe on, unless I used a magic marker or some such. I do have a blending block that allows a double laminate but I've only achieved the double laminate one time so far. That said, I can do two color shots on virtually any mold.

I can't find the Perch jerkbait on my computer, I'll post it in a minute from my phone.

The leech is an open pour mold and the only size I currently have is 2.5" but I can get them in 3.75", 6" and 7". The longer ones look slightly different and I'm adding a pic to show you. These open pour molds are pretty cheap compared to aluminum injection molds ($22.50 per mold, shipped, with multiple mold discounts). My aluminum molds ranged from $40 to $260 each, plus shipping.

Softer blends of plastisol will result in a bait that has more action but is less durable, no doubt about that. And increasing the durability reduces the action.

• Here’s the Perch pattern in my jerkbait. The mixing of the colors you see is unavoidable due to the hook slot designed into the mold. The hook slot disrupts the flow of plastisol and causing the two colors to mix as you see here. It’s interesting to note that the laminate on the other side of these baits is nearly perfect.